Friday, June 10, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Extreme Exorcism

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bull's Eye! (10 GP) --- Kill five ghosts with one harpoon.
Dead Eye (50 GP) --- Finish five rounds without missing a shot.
Demolition Man (50 GP) --- Kill ten ghosts with one explosion.
Exorcist (100 GP) --- Complete Arcade mode.
Extreme Exorcist (200 GP) --- Defeat the final boss without losing a life!
Full Arsenal (50 GP) --- Unlock all weapons.
Ghostblaster (200 GP) --- Kill 1000 ghosts!
Grand Tour (50 GP) --- Unlock all rooms.
It's a Party! (30 GP) --- Manage to amass thirty ghosts on-screen!
Necromancer (100 GP) --- Die 1000 times!
Take that, Physics! (10 GP) --- Jump on five bullets in one round.
This House is Clean! (50 GP) --- Exorcise ten ghosts at once.

Unchallenged (100 GP) --- Complete all challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website