Thursday, June 2, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Undead Bowling

Various Unlockables
To unlock the following, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
2x combo multipler --- Clear 50 stages without using the Mince Grinder
Bigger Zombie Crusher --- Clear 50 stages without using the Zombie Crusher
Easier Hell Fire --- Clear 200 stages
One-Hit Kill --- Kill 25,000 zombies.

Attacking Zombies

Keep in mind to utilize the 'A' button to slow the ball down and alter instructions, therefore getting as numerous zombies as possible. If the alarm bells are ringing, constantly go for the zombie nearest the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website