Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
...The Harder They Fall (20 GP) --- Kill 5 Giant Creatures
...They're Action Figures (20 GP) --- Collect 20 Vault-Tec Bobbleheads
Ad Victoriam (30 GP) --- Complete "Ad Victoriam"
Animal Control (20 GP) --- Kill 300 Creatures
Armed and Dangerous (30 GP) --- Create 50 Weapon Mods
Benevolent Leader (20 GP) --- Reach Maximum Happiness in a Large Settlement
Blind Betrayal (10 GP) --- Complete "Blind Betrayal"
Born Survivor (5 GP) --- Reach Level 5
Commonwealth Citizen (10 GP) --- Reach Level 10
Community Organizer (20 GP) --- Ally with 3 Settlements
Dangerous Minds (20 GP) --- Complete "Dangerous Minds"
Fix-Er-Upper (20 GP) --- Build 100 Workshop Items
Future Retro (10 GP) --- Play a Holotape Game
Gun-For-Hire (20 GP) --- Complete 10 Side Quests
Homerun! (10 GP) --- Get a Homerun
Hunter/Hunted (20 GP) --- Complete "Hunter/Hunted"
Institutionalized (10 GP) --- Complete "Institutionalized"
Legend Of The Wastes (50 GP) --- Reach Level 50
Lovable (20 GP) --- Reach Maximum Relationship Level with a Companion
Mankind-Redefined (10 GP) --- Complete "Mankind-Redefined"
Masshole (20 GP) --- Kill 300 People
Mercenary (30 GP) --- Complete 50 Misc. Objectives
Never Go It Alone (20 GP) --- Recruit 5 Separate Companions
Nuclear Family (30 GP) --- Complete "Nuclear Family"
Old Guns (30 GP) --- Complete "Old Guns"
Powering Up (10 GP) --- Complete "Powering Up"
Prankster's Return (10 GP) --- Placed A Grenade Or Mine While Pickpocketing
Prepared for the Future (50 GP) --- Decide the Fate of the Commonwealth
Print's Not Dead (20 GP) --- Read 20 Magazines
Ranger Corps (40 GP) --- Discover 100 Locations
Reunions (20 GP) --- Complete "Reunions"
RobCo's Worst Nightmare (30 GP) --- Hack 50 Terminals
Rockets' Red Glare (30 GP) --- Complete "Rockets' Red Glare"
Sanctuary (20 GP) --- Complete "Sanctuary"
Scavver (20 GP) --- Gather 1000 Resources Used For Crafting
Semper Invicta (10 GP) --- Join the Brotherhood of Steel
(10 GP) --- Complete "Taking Independence " Independence
The First Step (10 GP) --- Join the Minutemen
The Molecular Level (20 GP) --- Complete "The Molecular Level"
The Nuclear Option (30 GP) --- Complete "The Nuclear Option"
They're Not Dolls... (10 GP) --- Collect 10 Vault-Tec Bobbleheads
Touchdown! (10 GP) --- Get a Touchdown
Tradecraft (10 GP) --- Join the Railroad
Underground Undercover (10 GP) --- Complete "Underground Undercover"
Unlikely Valentine (20 GP) --- Complete "Unlikely Valentine"
Unstoppable Wanderer (25 GP) --- Reach Level 25
War Never Changes (10 GP) --- Enter The Wasteland
Wasteland D.I.Y. (30 GP) --- Craft 100 Items
What's Yours Is Mine (30 GP) --- Pick 50 Locks
When Freedom Calls (10 GP) --- Complete "When Freedom Calls"
Settlement's workshop requirements
Basics: The biggest part of building a settlement is the actual building. You'll want to build houses, forts, or whatever to make an actual home. Any place that has a workshop can be used as a settlement.
- Settlement Basics - Info on what you can do with this feature, perks to look out for, and tips.
- Structures - The basics of building things like houses.
- Furniture and Decorations - How to keep the interior looking good.
- Resources, Power, and Defense - What you need to keep your settlements running, and how to defend your settlements when they get big enough.
- Crafting and Stores - Ways to bring in extra money and items.
Most of the time, you'll need to clear the area out or do a quest to unlock it. Here are some things to look for when getting started.
- Structures - The buildings and fences to keep your settlement enclosed.
- Furniture - Things to put in your building, or even outside if you're into that.
- Decorations- If you're going to live in a post-apocalyptic world, you might as well make the most of it.
Go to the workshop of your settlement to start building. When you pull the menu you up, you can move around and select any of the features.You can exit the menu at anytime and bring it up again without going back to the workshop, as long as you don't go anywhere else. You can also build defenses, power, resources, crafting areas, and stores. I'll explain those later. You'll need resources, such as metal or wood, to build anything. There are a wide variety of materials needed, depending on what you want to build.
- Abernathy Farm: Complete the "Returning the Favor" quest.
: Complete the "Shadow of Steel" quest. Boston Airport
Bunker Hill: Complete the "The Battle of Bunker Hill" quest.
- Castle: Clear the area of hostiles.
- Coastal Cottage: Clear the area of hostiles.
: Complete the offered radiant quest. County Crossing
- Covenant: Complete the "Human Error" quest or defeat the current residents.
- Croup Manor: Clear the area of hostiles.
Placate or defeat Phyllis Daily. Marina
- Finch Farm: Complete the "Out of the Fire" quest.
- Graygarden: Complete the "Troubled Waters" quest.
- Greentop Nursery: Complete the offered radiant quest.
- Hangman's Alley: Clear the area of hostiles.
- Jamaica Plain: Clear the area of hostiles.
Lighthouse: Clear the area of hostiles. Kingsport
- Murkwater Construction Site: Clear the area of hostiles.
: Complete the offered radiant quest. Nordhagen Beach
- Oberland Station: Complete the offered radiant quest.
- Outpost Zimonja: Clear the area of hostiles.
- Red Rocket Truck Stop: Unknown.
- Sanctuary Hills: Unknown.
- The Slog: Complete the offered radiant quest.
- Somerville Place: Complete the offered radiant quest.
: Clear the area of hostiles. Spectacle Island
- Starlight Drive-in: Clear the area of hostiles.
- Sunshine Tidings Co-op: Clear the area of hostiles.
- Taffington Boathouse: Clear the area of hostiles.
- Tenpines Bluff: Complete the offered radiant quest.
Complete the offered radiant quest. Homestead
You will earn a bonus perk after you get a companion to like you enough. To increase your relationship level, travel with a companion more often and do not perform actions that they do not like. Send them away before you have to complete actions that are objectionable. However they can see you through walls and windows. After reaching maximum relationship level, you will have a final dialogue option before earning their special perk. To increase your chances, save the game before making the final dialogue choice. Keep in mind that Dogmeat's perks are already unlocked in the Charisma tree.
- Location: Sanctuary.
- Positive actions: Donating items, healing Dogmeat, modifying armor and weapons.
- Negative actions: Speech success, lockpicking and stealing, pickpocketing, killing non-hostile NPCs, Chem usage and addiction.
- Special perk: Robot Sympathy. +10 damage resistance against all robot weaponry.
- Location: Red Rocket Truck Stop.
Old North Church
- Positive actions: Donating items, hacking computers, healing Dogmeat, picking locks, pick lock owned, Speech success.
- Negative actions: Killing non-hostile NPCs, eating dead bodies, Chem usage and addiction.
- Special perk: Cloak Dagger. Deal +20 increased stealth damage and +40 stealth duration.
. Trinity Tower
- Positive actions: Eating dead bodies, killing non-hostile NPCs.
- Negative actions: Speech success, pick lock and pick lock owned, healing Dogmeat, entering Power Armor and Vertibird.
- Special perk: Berserk. Deal +20 extra damage when you drop below 25 HP.
- Location: Vault 114 (
Park Street Station). Complete his "Long Time Coming"
- Positive actions: Donating items, hacking computer, healing Dogmeat.
- Negative actions: Stealing, pickpocketing, pick lock owned, killing non-hostile NPCs, eating dead bodies, Chem addiction.
- Special perk: Close to Metal. Gain an additional guess and 50% increased terminal cooldown while hacking.
- Location: The Institute.
- Positive actions: Entering Power Armor, hacking computers, modifying weapons and armor, Speech success.
- Negative actions: Walking around naked, healing Dogmeat, entering Vertibird, donating items, Chem usage and addiction.
- Special perk: Shield Harmonics. +20 energy resistance.
Some companions can also become romantic interests. To start a romance, you must reach the maximum relationship with a companion, start a conversation, and choose "Romance". Having a high Luck and Charisma will be useful. If successful you will earn their special perk and can also trigger "Lover's Embrace" by sleeping with your romantic interest to get a temporary experience point bonus.
- Location: Encountered in the Combat Zone. Complete her "Benign Intervention" side-quest. She is a master lockpicker.
- Special perk: Trigger Rush. Increases Action Points regeneration when below 25 HP.
- Positive actions: Drinking alcohol, picking locks, pick lock owned, stealing, walking around naked.
- Negative actions: Killing non-hostiles, eating dead bodies, donating items, Chem use and addiction.
- Location: Encountered at Vault-81. Complete her "Emergent Behavior" side-quest. A robot that is useful with scientific and medical jobs and is skilled with a flamethrower.
- Special perk: Combat Medic. Gain 100 HP in a day after dropping under 10 HP.
- Positive actions: Donating items, healing Dogmeat.
- Negative actions: Stealing and pickpocketing, killing non-hostiles, Chem addiction.
- Location: Encountered in the Goodneighbor. Complete his "Recruiting Hancock" side-quest. A ghoul that can be very friendly or hostile depending upon your actions.
- Special perk: Isodoped. Deal critical hits 20% faster at 250 rads or more.
- Positive actions: Using Chem, donating items.
- Negative actions: Walking around naked, stealing, killing non-hostile NPCs.
- Location: Encountered near the third rail in the Goodneighbor. Complete his "Long Road Ahead" side-quest. An excellent sniper that can provide cover fire.
- Special perk: Killshot. Increases headshot accuracy in V.A.T.S. by 20%.
- Positive actions: Lockpicking and stealing, Speech success.
- Negative actions: Killing non-hostile NPCs, donating items, Chem addiction.
- Location: Encountered in the
Police Station. Gives excellent backup during combat
and is a battlefield expert. Cambridge
- Special perk: Know Your Enemy. Deals +20 bonus damage to Feral Ghouls, Super Mutants, and Synths.
- Positive actions: Entering Power Armor and Vertibird, modifying armor and weapons.
- Negative actions: Stealing and pickpocketing, pick lock owned, murdering non-hostile NPCs, eating dead bodies, using Chem.
- Location: Encountered in
. Complete her "Story of the Century"
side-quest. Has a good aim and can provide cover fire with a standard pistol. Diamond City
- Special perk: Gift of Gab. Earn double experience when discovering new locations and completing Speech challenges.
- Positive actions: Donating items, healing Dogmeat, lockpicking.
- Negative actions: Stealing, pick lock owned, killing non-hostile NPCs, eating dead bodies.
- Location: Encoutnered in the
. Skilled with a Laser Musket. Museum of Freedom
- Special perk: United We Stand. Gain +20 damage resistance and deal +20 extra damage when confronting three or more enemies.
- Positive actions: Donating items, modifying weapons.
- Negative actions: Stealing and pickpocketing, pick locked owned, killing non-hostile NPCs, eating dead bodies, Chem addiction.
Bobbleheads bonus locations
Find the indicated Bobblehead to gain the corresponding bonus:
Location: Wreck of the FMS Northern Star.
Bonus: +1 Agility.
Location: Longneck Lukowski's Cannery.
Bonus: +5% improvement in prices.
Location: Vault 95
Bonus: +25% to critical damage dealt with heavy weapons.
Insane Asylum. Parsons State
Bonus: +1 Charisma.
Location: Poseidon Energy.
Bonus: +1 Endurance.
. Fort Hagen
Bonus: Boosts critical damage by 25%when using heavy weapons.
Bonus: Boosts damage by 15 percent% when using explosives.
Public Library. Boston
Bonus: +1 Intelligence.
Location: Pickman Gallery.
Bonus: Easier lockpicking.
. Spectacle Island
Bonus: +1 Luck.
Location: Vault 81.
Bonus: Boosts Stimpaks healing by 10%.
. Trinity Tower
Bonus: Boosts critical damage by 25% for melee weapons.
. Museum of Freedom
Bonus: +1 Perception.
Location: Corvega Assembly Plant.
Bonus: +10% to the life of Fusion Cores.
- Vault 75. Malden Middle School
Bonus: One extra guess when hacking terminals.
. Gunners Plaza
Bonus: Boosts critical damage by 25% when using ballistic weapons.
Location: Dunwich Borers.
Bonus: 10% easier to remain undetected.
Park Street Station - Vault 114.
Bonus: All vendors feature 100 additional bartering caps.
. Mass Fusion Building
Bonus: +1 Strength.
Location: Atom Cats Garage.
Bonus: Boosts critical damage by 25% percent for unarmed attacks.
Various issues of the following magazines can be collected to gain the listed bonus.
- You're S.P.E.C.I.A.L.! And Astoundingly Awesome Tales: Typically add 5% to damage against a selection of enemies or make it easier to heal radiation damage.
- Grognak The Barbarian: Typically add to the damage dealt with melee or unarmed attacks.
- Guns And Bullets: Add about 5% to critical damage.
- Hot Rodder: Cusomize Power Armor with up to three new paint jobs.
- La Coiffe: Two new hairstyles.
- Live And Love: Add perks to influence companions, or give you an extra boost when they are around.
Surgical Journal: Increases limb damage by 2%. Massachusetts
- Picket Fences: Unknown.
- RobCo FUN!: Get Holotape games.
- Taboo Tattoos: Get up to five different tattoos.
- Tales Of A Junktown Jerky Vendor: Improve prices when purchasing from vendors.
- Tesla Science: Add 5% to your energy weapon.
- Total Hack: Hack through Protectrons, spotlights, and turrets.
- Tumblers Today: Bonus on lockpicking.
Covert Operations Manual: Improved sneaking. U.S.
- Unstoppables: Add 1% percent of avoiding all damage from an attack.
- Wasteland Survival Guide : Collect extra meat from all animal kills.
Legendary weapon effects
Legendary weapon effects are bonuses obtained by defeating certain Legendary enemies:
- Assassin's: Deal 50% increased damage against humans.
- Automatic: Automatic fire mode.
- Berserker's: Deal increased damage depending upon your damage resistance.
- Bloodied: Deal increased damage depending upon your health.
- Cavalier's: Take 15% decreased damage while blocking or sprinting.
- Crippling: Deal 50% more limb damage.
- Enraging: Your targets frenzy with critical hits.
- Explosive: Your bullets to explode on impact dealing 15 area of effect damage.
- Exterminator's: Deal 50% increased damage against Mirelurks and bugs.
- Freezing: Deal +10 cryo-damage and freeze targets with critical hits.
- Furious: Deal increased damage with each consecutive hit on the same target.
- Ghoul Slayer's: Deal 50% increased damage against Ghouls.
- Hunter's: Deal 50% increased damage against animals.
- Incendiary: Set targets on fire for +15 damage.
- Instigating: Deal double damage to full health targets.
- Irradiated: Deal +50 radiation damage.
- Junkie's: Deal increased damage depending upon the withdrawal effects.
- Kneecapper: 20% chance to cripple targets' legs.
- Lucky Weapon: Deal double damage with critical shots with critical meters refilling 15% faster.
- Medic's: Heals targets instead of dealing damage to them.
- Mutant Slayer's: Deal 50% increased damage against Super Mutants.
- Never Ending: Unlimited ammo capacity.
- Nimble: 75% faster movement speed while ADS.
- Nocturnal: Deal increased damage at night and decreased damage during the day.
- Penetrating: Negate 30% of the target's damage resistance and energy resistance.
- Plasma Infused: Turn enemies into goo and add +10 points of energy damage.
- Poisoner's: Poison targets for 10 seconds.
- Powerful: +25 extra damage.
- Quickdraw: Decrease Action Points cost by 25%.
- Rapid: 25% increased rate-of-fire and 15% increased reload speed.
- Relentless: Refill Action Points with critical hits.
- Sentinel's: 15% decreased damage while static.
- Staggering: Stagger enemies with each hit.
- Stalker's: When not in combat, increases VATS accuracy at the cost of increased Action Points.
- Troubleshooter's: Deal 50% increased damage against robots.
- Two Shot: Shoot additional projectiles.
- VATS Enhanced: Increases VATS hit chances, decreases Action Points cost by 25% and 40%.
- Violent: Deal 25% damage and limb damage with increasing recoil.
- Wounding: Bleed target for +25 additional damage.
Unique weapon locations
The following weapons can be purchased from vendors, received after completing certain quests, or looting certain enemies.
2076 World Series Baseball Bat
Bonus: Minor chance of flying targets.
reward. Jamaica Plain City
Bonus: Minor chance of igniting targets.
Location: Side with Fahrenheit during "The Big Dig".
Automatic Laser Musket
Bonus: Automatic fire.
Location: Acquired during the Minutemen quest "The Nuclear Option".
Bonus: +50 increased damage against Super Mutants.
Location: Purchased from Teagan in the Prydwen.
Bonus: Fire an extra projectile.
Location: Purchase from Arturo at
. Diamond City
Bonus: +20 chance of crippling target's legs
Location: Found inside
Location: Complete "Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution".
Death From Above
Bonus: ADS with +75 increased movement speed.
Location: Reach Paladin and buy it from Proctor Teagan.
Location: Complete the "Devil's Due" optional mission.
Location: Complete the Railroad quest "Tradecraft".
Bonus: Additional limb damage.
Location: Found during Detective Case Files "Long Time Coming".
Bonus: +25 increased rate of fire and +15 reload speed.
Location: Purchase from the Institute Requisitions in the Institute.
Bonus: +25 increased rate of fire and +15 reload speed.
Location: Acquired from Elder Maxson during Institute quest "Airship Down" or the Railroad quest "Precipice of War".
Furious Power Fist
Bonus: Increased damage on the same target with each hit
Location: Remove the threat of Swan in Boston Common.
General Chao's Revenge
Bonus: +50 damage against robots.
Location: Purchase from Trudy in the Drumlin Diner.
Bonus: Cause frenzy with critical hits.
Location: Acquired from Clint Elevated Freeway Camp.
Bonus: Cause stagger and increased damage with bleed.
Location: Inside a display case in Hubris Comics.
HalluciGen Gas Grenade
Bonus: Cause frenzy for 60 seconds.
Location: Craft it using the material inside the basement laboratory of HalluciGen, Inc.
Bonus: Zao's sub missile strike.
Location: Complete "Here There Be Monsters".
Bonus: Spawn Synths at beacon's location
Location: Complete the Institute quest "Airship Down".
Location: Located in the ArcJet Systems during the Brotherhood of Steel quest "Call to Arms".
Bonus: Cause stagger chances.
Location: Purchase from Penny in the Covenant.
Bonus: Fill AP with critical hits.
Location: Found during the main quest "Reunions".
Les Fusil Teribles
Bonus: +25 limb damage with increased recoil.
Location: Found inside the Captain's cabin in Libertalia.
Bonus: Push targets away with telekinesis.
Location: Complete Cabot House.
Bonus: 2x damage to full-HP targets.
Location: Purchased from Arturo in
. Diamond City
Bonus: +50 damage against human.s
Location: Purchase from KL-E-O in the Goodneighbor.
Bonus: Increased sneak damage and bleed effects.
Location: Side with Pickman.
Bonus: Unlimited ammo.
Location: Inside a Master locked safe in the University Credit Union.
Location: Complete the Railroad quest "Underground Undercover".
Bonus: +50 damage against Mirelurks and bugs.
Location: Help Barney during Misc. quest "Barney Rook".
Bonus: Take 15% decreased damage when static.
Location: Purchase from Level 4 Workshop Merchant.
Bonus: 2x damage on critical hits and refills Critical Meter 15% faster.
Location: Complete Brotherhood of Steel quest "Call to Arms".
Bonus: 40% less Action Point cost.
Location: Purchase from Moe in the
. Diamond City
Bonus: 2x damage to full-HP targets.
Location: Purchase from Proctor Teagan after reaching Sentinel.
Shem Drowne's Sword
Bonus: Deal radiation damage.
Location: Found during Detective Case Files: "The Guilded Grasshopper".
Location: Acquired from Slag in the Blast Furnace
Bonus: Bullets explode on impact dealing 15 area of effect damage.
Location: Purchase from Cricket, the caravan trader.
Bonus: Increased damage at low HP.
Location: Murder Paladin Brandis or ask him to rejoin the Brotherhood during the Brotherhood of Steel quest "The Lost Patrol".
Bonus: Ignite targets for +15 area of effect damage.
Location: Complete the Vitale Pumphouse number puzzle.
The Last Minute
Bonus: +50 limb damage.
Location: Purchase from Level 4 Workshop Merchant.
Tinker Tom Special
Bonus: Increased VATs accuracy while static.
Location: Purchase from Tinker Tom in the Railroad HQ.
Bonus: +50 against Super Mutants.
Location: Murder Virgil and loot it from him.
Bonus: +50 limb damage
Location: Purchase from Deb at
Bonus: Unlimited ammo
Location: Complete Shaun's three quests.
Power Armor Frames
Search the following locations to find Power Armor Frames.
- Crashed Vertibird at
; in the water, near the Vertibird. Covenant Lake
- Crashed Vertibird at Elevated Freeway; near the Vertibird.
- Crashed Vertibird at Robotics Disposal Ground; near the Vertibird.
- Arturo in the
. Diamond City
- Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates; inside a locked trailer.
- Mass Pike Interchange; inside the Gunner Camp.
- Military APCs at Poseidon Energy Turbine Power Armor Part #18-F; near the crashed plane right next to the APCs.
- Military Armor Transport at
; behind a security door and inside a train car. Lexington
- Military Armor Transport at North Wilderness; behind a security door and inside a train car.
- Military Checkpoint at Cambridge Outskirts; inside a locked cage.
- Military Convoy at Training Yard; inside the convoy trailer.
; on the rooftop in the Minutemen quest "When
Freedom Calls". Museum of Freedom
- National Guard Training Yard; inside the National Guard Armory.
- Revere Satellite Array; on one of the dish towers.
- Purchased from Teagan in the Prydwen.
Power Armor Sets
Each Power Armor part has specific stats. Note: Raider Power Armor does not support jet-pack or stealth-boy mods.
Armor Part --- DamageResistance --- EnergyResistance --- RadiationResistance --- Weight --- Value
Raider Power Helm --- 100 --- 50 --- 150 --- 14 --- 50
Raider Power Left Arm --- 50 --- 25 --- 150 --- 16 --- 75
Raider Power Left Leg --- 50 --- 25 --- 150 --- 17 --- 75
Raider Power Right Arm --- 50 --- 25 --- 150 --- 16 --- 75
Raider Power Right Leg --- 50 --- 25 --- 150 --- 17 --- 75
Raider Power Torso --- 200 --- 100 --- 300 --- 22 --- 100
T-45 Helm --- 100 --- 60 --- 150 --- 12 --- 60
T-45 Left Arm --- 50 --- 30 --- 150 --- 15 --- 100
T-45 Left Leg --- 50 --- 30 --- 150 --- 15 --- 100
T-45 Right Arm --- 50 --- 30 --- 150 --- 15 --- 100
T-45 Right Leg --- 50 --- 30 --- 150 --- 15 --- 100
T-45 Torso --- 200 --- 130 --- 300 --- 20 --- 140
T-51 Helm --- 140 --- 90 --- 150 --- 12 --- 80
T-51 Left Arm --- 90 --- 60 --- 150 --- 15 --- 130
T-51 Left Leg --- 90 --- 60 --- 150 --- 15 --- 130
T-51 Right Arm --- 90 --- 60 --- 150 --- 15 --- 130
T-51 Right Leg --- 90 --- 60 --- 150 --- 15 --- 130
T-51 Torso --- 240 --- 160 --- 300 --- 20 --- 180
T-60 Helm --- 180 --- 120 --- 150 --- 12 --- 120
T-60 Left Arm --- 130 --- 85 --- 150 --- 15 --- 160
T-60 Left Leg --- 130 --- 85 --- 150 --- 15 --- 160
T-60 Right Arm --- 130 --- 85 --- 150 --- 15 --- 160
T-60 Right Leg --- 130 --- 85 --- 150 --- 15 --- 160
T-60 Torso --- 280 --- 185 --- 300 --- 20 --- 200
X-01 Helm --- 220 --- 140 --- 150 --- 12 --- 140
X-01 Left Arm --- 170 --- 110 --- 150 --- 15 --- 200
X-01 Left Leg --- 170 --- 110 --- 150 --- 15 --- 200
X-01 Right Arm --- 170 --- 110 --- 150 --- 15 --- 200
X-01 Right Leg --- 170 --- 110 --- 150 --- 15 --- 200
X-01 Torso --- 320 --- 210 --- 300 --- 20 --- 280
Power Armor paint
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding paint.
- Minutemen paint job for T-45 Power Armor: Complete the Minutemen quest "When Freedom Calls".
- Railroad paint job for T-51 Power Armor: Complete the Railroad quest "Tradecraft".
- Atom Cats paint job for T-60 Power Armor: Complete the miscellaneous quest "Atom Cats".
- BOS paint job for T-60 Power Armor: Complete the Brotherhood of Steel quest "Shadow of Steel".
- Institute paint job for X-01 Power Armor: Complete the Institute quest "Nuclear Family".
Future Retro - Achievement or Trophy Guide
The first Holotape game, "Red Menace", is at the freetime terminal in the canteen room in Vault 111. This will be located in front of you after taking the baton (right of the room with the electricity generators).
Touchdown! - Achievement or Trophy Guide
Run towards a suicide bomber mutant and get killed. Shoot the Fat Man at your feet.
Before hitting the ground after falling from a fatal height save the game and load it again so you will land safely on the ground.
Below a list of all in-Game Traders Locations:
- Blake Abernathy and Connie Abernathy:
and Lexington , Abernathy Farm Northwest Commonwealth
- Bluejay and Rowdy: Quincy and Southern Commonwealth; Atom Cats Garage
- Deb, Joe Savoldi, Kay, Tony Savoldi: Neighborhood;
, Charlestown Bunker
- John: Neighborhood; the
Cathy And John's Super Salon - Diamond City
- Solomon: Neighborhood; the
Chem-I-Care - Diamond City
- Polly: Neighborhood; the
Choice Chops - Diamond City
- Henry Cooke: Neighborhood; the
Fens, Colonial Taphouse - Diamond City
- Arturo Rodriguez: Neighborhood; the
Fens, Commonwealth Weaponry - Diamond City
- Doctor Patricia, Deezer, Penny Fitzgerald, Talia McGovern:
, Covenant North Central Commonwealth
- Myrna: Neighborhood; the
Surplus - Diamond City Diamond City
- Doctor Sun: Neighborhood; the
Fens, Doc Crocker's House - Diamond City
and Lexington , Drumlin Diner Northwest Commonwealth
- Vadim Bobrov and Yefim Bobrov: Neighborhood; the
Fens, Dugout Inn - Diamond City
- Becky Fallon: Neighborhood; the
Fens, Fallon's Basement - Diamond City
, Finch Farm North Central Commonwealth
- Bean, Crisp, Danny, Reg, Sprocket, Waitron:
, Atomics Galleria North Central Commonwealth
- KL-E-0, Daisy, Whitechapel Charlie, Rufus Rubins, Clair Hutchins, Fred Allen: Neighborhood; Financial District, Goodneighbor
, Graygarden Western Commonwealth
- Kawolski: Neighborhood; the
Klean Watur - Sheng Kawolski's House - Diamond City
- Theodore Collins and Rylee: Coastal Commonwealth, Longneck Lukowski's Cannery
- Takahashi: Neighborhood; the
Fens, Power Noodles - Diamond City
- Tinker Tom and Doctor Carrington: Neighborhood; North End,
Old North Church
- Knight-Captain Cade and Proctor Teagan: Coastal Commonwealth, Prydwen
, Rotten Landfill North Central Commonwealth
- Scrap Merchant: Ramp overlooking the forest.
- Leonard Moore: Coastal Commonwealth, Shanty Store
and Lexington , Small Trading Shack Northwest Commonwealth
- Moe Cronin: Neighborhood; the
Fens, Swatters - Diamond City
- Ronnie Shaw: Neighborhood;
South Boston, the Castle
- Synth Food Vendor and Institute Requisition Vendor: Neighborhood;
, the Institute Cambridge
, the Slog North Central Commonwealth
- June Warwick:
and Southern Commonwealth, Quincy Warwick Homestead
- Alexis Combes, Maria Summerset, Horatio, Dr. Penske:
, Vault 81 Western Commonwealth
- Random Trader:
and Lexington , Trader's Shack - West of Ranger Cabin Northwest Commonwealth
and Southern Commonwealth, the Trading Post Quincy
Chemistry Station: Chems
Below a list os all Chems you can created at a Chemistry Station:
- Addictol: : Cure all addictions.
Mentats: Highlight living targets. Berry
- Buffjet: Slows time for 15 seconds. Strength +3, Endurance +3, Max HP +65, Max AP +35
- Buffout: Strength +2, Endurance +2, Max HP +50
- Bufftats: Strength +3, Endurance +3, Max HP +65, Perception +3
- Calmex: 2x sneak attack multiplier, Perception +3, Agility +3
- Curie's Healthpak: HP +35, Rads -300
- Daddy-O: Intelligence +3, Perception +3, Charisma -2
- Day Tripper Luck: +3, Charisma +3, Strength -2
- Fury: Increase melee damage by 50%.
- Glowing Blood Pack: HP +40%, Rad Resist +75
- Grape Mentats: Buy for 10% lower, sell for 10% higher; Charisma +5
- Irradiated Blood: HP +50, Rads +20
- Jet: Slows time for 10 seconds.
- Jet Fuel: Increased AP recovery rate.
- Med-X: Damage Resist +25
- Mentats: Intelligence +2, Perception +2
- Mysterious Serum: Damage Resist +50, Rads +36,000
- Orange Mentats: +10% V.A.T.S. accuracy.
- Overdrive: +25% Critical Chance, Damage +25%
- Psycho: Damage +25%, Damage Resist +25
- Psychobuff: Damage +25%, Strength +3, Endurance +3, Max HP +65
- Psycho Jet: Slows time for 15 seconds, Damage +25%, Damage Resist +35, Max AP +35
- Psychotats: Damage +25%, Damage Resist +15, Perception +3
- RadAway: Rads -300
- Rad-X: Rad Resist +100
- Refreshing Beverage: Cures all addictions, HP +500, Rads -1000
- Skeeto Spit: Max HP +25
- Stimpak: HP +30%
- Ultra Jet: Slows time for 15 seconds, Max AP +100
- Vault 81 Cure: HP +50%
- X-111 Compound: Rads -600
- X-Cell: Strength +2, Perception +2, Endurance +2, Charisma +2, Intelligence +2, Agility +2, Luck +2
Additionally you can create Syringer ammunition with the following effects.
- Berserk Syringe: Chance to frenzy target for 2 minutes.
- Bleed Out Syringe: 30 points of damage over 10 seconds to target.
- Bloatfly Larva: Chance for target to spawn a Bloatfly upon death.
- Endangerol Syringe: Reduce target's damage resistance by 25% for 2 minutes.
- Lock Joint Syringe: Chance to paralyze target for 10 seconds.
- Mind Cloud Syringe: Target thinks you have vanished with a reduced chance to detect you for 30 seconds.
- Pax Syringe: Chance to make the target non-violent for 30 seconds.
- Radscorpion Venom Syringe: 40 points of damage over 10 seconds to target.
- Yellow Belly Syringe: Chance to cause target to flee for 30 seconds.
Homerun! - Achievement or Trophy Guide
Prankster's Return - Achievement or Trophy Guide
Create a quicksave after leveling up enough to invest two ranks into Pickpocket. Stealth behind someone, place a grenade or mine to their inventory, then retreat from the explosion. Reload the quicksave afterwards.
Surviving long Falls
Save the game just before hitting the ground after falling from a fatal height. Load the saved and you will land safely on the ground.
Infinite Bartering with Arturo (Exploit)
You can sell unlimited items to Arturo in
, which makes extremely expensive items available to
you early in the campaign. Diamond City
Start by defeating enemies and looting areas until you have a few hundred caps in your possession. Then head to
and speak with Arturo. Look at his wares, and indicate
your wish to purchase all of his ammo of a particular type but do not finalize
the deal. Instead, access your items and sell a single unit of the ammo you
just bought from him. Then, sell any remainder of that same ammo type. There is
a game bug that keeps a single unit of that ammo in your inventory, which you
can sell to him continuously. Diamond City
Though you can't use this glitch to obtain more caps than Arturo has on hand, you can repeatedly sell him glitched ammo to build up your resources. It's possible to use the trick with any type of ammo Arturo sells, as long as you have the initial caps required (though it can take some time and a lot of button presses). If you do everything properly, you can obtain all kinds of powerful equipment. However, keep in mind that the glitch is only effective when dealing with Arturo.
Rockets' Red Glare - Achievement or Trophy Guide
You must complete the quest line for the Railroad faction. This starts with "Road to Freedom", "Tradecraft", "Underground Undercover" (requires you to use Railroad in the "Molecular Level" main story mission), "Operation Ticonderoga", "Precipice of War", and finally "Rockets' Red Glare".
Underground Undercover - Achievement or Trophy Guide
Complete the quest line for the Railroad faction until completing the "Underground Undercover" quest. This starts with "Road to Freedom", "Tradecraft", and then "Underground Undercover", which requires you to use Railroad in the "Molecular Level" main story mission.
Mercenary - Achievement or Trophy Guide
Miscellaneous objectives are found by talking to shop owners in the commonwealth (
, Goodneighbor, Atomic Cats Garage, Diamond City Bunker Hill, The Slog, etc.). Others can be randomly obtained after joining the
Minutemen, getting some settlements, and defending them. Purchase a house in for 2,000 caps after talking to Mayor's secretary to
get another miscellaneous objective to visit that house. Also talk to the
secretary and choose the "Job" option to get a miscellaneous
objective to find the wanted board. The wanted board then has additional
miscellaneous objectives on it. Diamond City
Benevolent Leader - Achievement or Trophy Guide
Upgrade the Local Leader Perk to the second level and build stores such as bars, clothing shops or clinics which add to Happiness. This is the only thing which will increase the satisfaction of the settlers. Build as many of those stores as possible. Do not build weapon, armor or general traders buildings.
Classic Games References
The five classic game tapes include:
- Red Menace - Donkey Kong
- Atomic Command - Missile Command
- Pipfall - Pitfall
- Grognak & The Ruby Ruins - Bard's Tale/Ultima
- Zeta Invaders - Space Invaders
Jaws Easter Egg
A boat around Oberland Station holds a surprise!
Crashed Alien Ship!
Hidden in the world is a crashed alien ship, and an alien with a gun!
Infinite Caps (Unlimited Purchases)
- First, you'll need to find a vendor with any type of ammo. Once there, purchase all of any type of ammunition so that it gets sent to your side of the screen during the transaction, BUT DO NOT confirm the purchase!
- Click on the ammo on your side of the transaction screen. Choose to give 1 ammo back to the vendor.
- Repeat the above actions, but this time give all the rest of the ammo back (with different ammo).
- Send all of the original ammo back to the vendor as well. If you did this correctly you should still have one of the ammo on your side of the transaction screen that you can infinitely click on to get all of the vendor's caps!
- After you select your single infinite ammo, you can purchase all of the additional ammo that the Barter has created from this process. You can do this repeatedly to get caps infinitely faster. This glitch works with pretty much anything as a substitute for the second ammo, as long as you take all of the second item from the vendor.