Saturday, June 4, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Alien Maggots are Gonna Pay (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the "Hollywood Holocaust" level in under 3 minutes.
Come Get Some (Silver Trophy) --- Complete "Shrapnel City" on any difficulty or in co-op.
Duke's Mighty Foot (Bronze Trophy) --- Step on 40 enemies after using the Shrinker on them.
Game Over (Gold Trophy) --- Complete "The Birth" on any difficulty or in co-op.
Gonna Rip Em' a New One (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 100 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).
Hail to the King, Baby (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn respect and get 500 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).
I've Got Balls of Snow (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete "Duke: Nuclear Winter" on any difficulty or in co-op.
Let's Rock (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete "Lunar Apocalypse" on any difficulty or in co-op.
Limbo time! (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete "Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach" on any difficulty or in co-op.
Looks Like Cleanup on Aisle 4 (Bronze Trophy) --- Step in a pile of excrement.
Oomph, Uugh, Where is it? (Bronze Trophy) --- Find 70 secret areas.
Piece of Cake (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete "L.A. Meltdown" on any difficulty or in co-op.
See You in Hell (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 250 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).
Shake It Baby (Bronze Trophy) --- Tip an exotic dancer.
The Patriot Act (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete "Duke It Out In D.C." on any difficulty or in co-op.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website