Sunday, June 19, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Safe Codes
Each room you escape from has 2 codes that can be become part of the safe that lives there. One will let you out and continue the story, while the 2nd opens even more details on the game's world. The game branches at specific points, so if you're attempting to see every little thing, make note of where the story diverges in the Flow folder. Track every little thing each character is stating to you and think of exactly what that implies in the grander scheme of the story. It might offer useful understanding.

Dragon Ball reference
Look at the billiard ball poster, and Alice will say "These look like they're from that show where these kids collect seven balls that can grant a wish".

Phone messages
Dial the following numbers on the phone in Room 04 of the crew quarters to hear various mesages.
- Conversation with Jenny: 5309

- Erotic hotline: 6969

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website