Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - The Evil Within: The Consequence

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Real Hero (Bronze) --- Save Sebastian's life in the hotel. (Ch. 4)
Becoming an Agent (Bronze) --- Collect all Personnel Files in The Consequence.
Fumbling in the Dark (Bronze) --- Turn on the generator using no more than 10 chemical lights. (Ch. 3)
It's All Your Fault (Silver) --- Collect all Research Documents in The Consequence.
None More Dark (Silver) --- Clear The Consequence in KURAYAMI Mode.
Stick to the Script (Bronze) --- Defeat Ruvik before the final showdown in The Consequence. (Ch. 4)
There Will Not Be Blood (Bronze) --- Get through the hotel without being spotted or killing any enemies. (Ch. 4)
This is Just the Beginning (Bronze) --- Complete the hidden letter in The Consequence.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Things Fall Apart (Bronze) --- Clear Chapter 3, "Illusions".

Where Do We Go From Here? (Silver) --- Clear Chapter 4, "A Ghost is Born".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website