Friday, June 17, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal: World Duel Carnival

Unlockable Deck recipes
To unlock the following Deck recipes, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Alito's deck recipe --- Beat Alito's story
Astral's deck recipe --- Beat Astral's story
Deck recipe and deck edit for other characters --- Beat Konami-kun's story
Dr. Faker's deck recipe --- Beat Dr. Faker's story
Kite's deck recipe --- Beat Kite's story
Quattro's deck recipe --- Beat Quattro's story
Shark's deck recipe --- Beat Shark's story
Tori's deck recipe --- Beat Tori's story
Trey's deck recipe --- Beat Trey's story
Vetrix's deck recipe --- Beat Vetrix's story
Yuma's deck recipe --- Beat Yuma's story
Zexal's deck recipe --- Beat Zexal's story

Unlockable Characters - Story Mode
To Unlock Numerous characters story modes within the video game you have to initially clear at least on other characters Story Mode.
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Alito --- Clear Astral's story mode.
Astral --- Clear Yuma's story mode.
Dr. Faker --- Clear any characters story once.
Konami Kun (The Player Character) --- Clear ZEXALs story mode.
Quattro --- Clear Shark's story mode.
Tori Medows --- Clear any characters story once.
Trey --- Clear Yuma's story mode.
Vetrix --- Clear any characters story once.
ZEXAL --- Clear Astral's story mode.

"Deck Edit" option

Complete Konami-kun's Story mode to unlock the "Deck Edit" option in Free Duel mode for all characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website