Friday, June 23, 2017

Atari Jaguar Cheats - Myst

All places of protection open:
Enter the following password.
    Hold: B B B B C C B B A B  B A B C B A A A B C
    with: 5 5 8 7 2 7 0 0 1 7  # 6 5 6 3 0 3 7 5 7

All red and blue pages, white page:
Enter the following password.
    Hold: A C A A B C C B C B  A A B B B C C B B A
    with: 5 1 5 4 # # 7 0 7 5  3 4 2 2 3 # 2 6 7 *

View development staff:
Enter at date and time of May 22, 1970 6:30 a.m. in the planetarium. Return to the front view of the library to see a picture of Atari headquarters. Click up to view the development staff on a balcony.

Quick solution:
These steps will allow Myst to be completed in thirty minutes, without viewing the entire game.
1. Turn on all markers (marker switches to up positions and symbols to green). At the clock tower, rotate the small wheel twice and the large wheel eight to set the clock to 2:40. Cross the bridge and turn on the switch.
2. Return to the dock and turn off the marker switch (down position). Get the white page.
3. In the Library, look at the far right book on the middle shelf for the pattern for page 158.
4. Input the pattern on the door in the fireplace opening.
5. Save the game. Decide which ending to display and deliver the appropriate page.

D'ni Mosaic:

If you have completed the game, you will have been to D'ni, the place that you arrive in after you have used the green book in the library's fireplace. You will also notice that the floor is a mosaic, forming a picture of a man's face. That man is not Atrus, Sirrus, Achenar, or any other game character. The face belongs to Chuck Carter, who created a lot of the graphics for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website