Thursday, June 29, 2017

Atari Jaguar Cheats - Primal Rage

Hidden options:
Quickly press Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right at the jungle title screen before the game logo is displayed. A cheat option will now appear on the main menu.

Alternate character colors:
Press B; A + B; C + B; or Option + B at the character selection screen.

Diablo's Pulverizer move:
Hold 1 + 2 then press Up, Down.

View credits:
Press Left on controller one + Right on controller two at the title screen.

Hidden volleyball game:
This is available only in two player mode. When in the Cove (Sauron's stage), either player must perform a combo by completing two quick attacks in succession. Two humans will appear and bow. The player closest to the human must knock the human into the air. The other player must hit the human back toward his opponent before it hits the ground. The first player should continue to hit the human back to his opponent. After a while, a net and judge will appear, allowing volleyball to be played with humans.

Hidden bowling game:
This is available only in two player mode, on any stage. Both players must play as Armadon and perform the Spinning Death move simultaneously three times in a row. If done correctly, both players and their worshippers will walk off screen for a bowling game. Humans are used as pins, and the players bowl themselves by using the Spinning Death move.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website