Saturday, June 10, 2017

Sega CD Cheats - Sonic CD

Programmer high scores
Press Right(2), Up(2), Down, C at the title screen.

Level select
Press Up, Down(2), Left, Right, B at the title screen while "Press Start" is blinking. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Note: Only one level may be played if this code is enabled.

Cloud change
Hold A and press Up, Down(4), Up at the title screen while "Press Start" is blinking. Use the D-pad on controller two to change the appearance of the clouds and other effects.

Suicide
Pause game play and press A, B, or C.

Invisible Sonic
Move behind an object and press B.

Secret Special Stage
In the sound test menu, put 07, 07, 07 in all sound modes, and then press Start. A message like ''WELCOME TO THE SECRET SPECIAL STAGE'' shall appear. Complete this and you'll get something special in return.

View best ending movie
To view the best ending movie, collect all the Time Stones, and get the good future for every level.

Visual Mode
Beat the Time Attack Mode under 25'46''12. You'll open up a new option in the main selection screen called Visual Mode.

Japanese message
Enter these numbers at the sound test:FM no.46, PCM no. 12, DA no. 25 then press start. A Japanese message with creepy sonic should appear.

Secret Demo Mode

You must first beat the game in Time Attack Mode in under 37'27''57. Then return to the title screen to find a new option open: D.A. Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website