Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Whispering Willows

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Fantastic Amphibian (Bronze Trophy) --- Find the amazing frog
It's a Me, Boo (Bronze Trophy) --- Find the Secret Room
Knight Light (Bronze Trophy) --- Solve the Knight Puzzle
Light Light (Bronze Trophy) --- Find the Night Light logo
Rest Your Soul (Bronze Trophy) --- Rest at a bonfire
Sixth Sense (Silver Trophy) --- Beat the Game
This S*** is Bananas (Bronze Trophy) --- Find the Animax logo
What does the Fox Say? (Bronze Trophy) --- Find the fox

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Family Reunion (Bronze Trophy) --- Find Your Dad
First Contact (Bronze Trophy) --- Meet Flying Hawk
Flower Power (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the Garden Maze
Free Bird (Silver Trophy) --- Set Flying Hawk Free
Give Them A Hand (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the Basement
I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the Catacombs
Irish He Was Alive (Bronze Trophy) --- Set Darby Free
Itsy Bitsy (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the Trophy Room
Ready Corset Ghost! (Bronze Trophy) --- Set Fleur free
What Ghost Up Must Come Down (Bronze Trophy) --- Create a path for Elena

Wine Not (Bronze Trophy) --- Open the Wine Cellar Passage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website