Saturday, June 17, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - VVVVVV

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bronze Run (Bronze Trophy) --- Win with less than 500 deaths
Final Level Mastered (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain a V rank in this time trial
Flip Mode Complete (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the game in flip mode
Game Complete (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the game
Gold Run (Bronze Trophy) --- Win with less than 100 deaths
Gravitron Amateur (Bronze Trophy) --- Last 10 seconds on the Super Gravitron
Gravitron Beginner (Bronze Trophy) --- Last 5 seconds on the Super Gravitron
Gravitron Expert (Bronze Trophy) --- Last 20 seconds on the Super Gravitron
Gravitron Master (Silver Trophy) --- Last 1 minute on the Super Gravitron
Gravitron Novice (Bronze Trophy) --- Last 15 seconds on the Super Gravitron
Gravitron Pro (Bronze Trophy) --- Last 30 seconds on the Super Gravitron
Laboratory Mastered (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain a V rank in this time trial
Master of the Universe (Silver Trophy) --- Complete the game in no death mode
Platinum Run (Bronze Trophy) --- Win with less than 50 deaths
Silver Run (Bronze Trophy) --- Win with less than 250 deaths
Space Station 1 Mastered (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain a V rank in this time trial
Space Station 2 Mastered (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain a V rank in this time trial
The Tower Mastered (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain a V rank in this time trial

Warp Zone Mastered (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain a V rank in this time trial

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website