Thursday, June 8, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Super Meat Boy

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Blood Clot Boy (Gold Trophy) --- Beat The Hospital dark world without dying
Brimstone Boy (Silver Trophy) --- Beat Hell light world without dying
Business Time (Bronze Trophy) --- You unlocked Tim by collecting 50 bandages! He's weird...
Demon Boy (Gold Trophy) --- Beat Hell dark world without dying
Girl Boy (Silver Trophy) --- Beat Cotton Alley light world without dying
I'm A Golden God! (Gold Trophy) --- You got 100% on Super Meat Boy, start bragging!
Impossible Boy (Gold Trophy) --- Beat Cotton Alley dark world without dying
Living in the Past (Bronze Trophy) --- You conquered 5 warp zones! you're so old school...
Maggot Boy (Silver Trophy) --- Beat The Rapture light world without dying
Missile Boy (Gold Trophy) --- Beat The Salt Factory dark world without dying
Needle Boy (Silver Trophy) --- Beat The Hospital light world without dying
Nostalgia (Bronze Trophy) --- You found a warp zone! Now pay me for the door repair!
Old School (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat 10 Warpzones
Retro Rampage (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat All Warpzones
Salt Boy (Silver Trophy) --- Beat The Salt Factory light world without dying
Squirrel Boy (Gold Trophy) --- Beat The Forest dark world without dying
Suffragette (Silver Trophy) --- You've beaten the Cotten Alley all by yourself!
Super Meat Boy! (Platinum Trophy) --- Unlock all other trophies
The Commander (Bronze Trophy) --- You unlocked Commander Video! Double rainbow all da way!
The End (Silver Trophy) --- You beat the game!... but that's not the end, is it?
The Kid (Silver Trophy) --- You unlocked The Kid!
The Real End (Silver Trophy) --- You completed the Dark World... you are awesome.
Wood Boy (Silver Trophy) --- Beat The Forest light world without dying

Zombie Boy (Gold Trophy) --- Beat The Rapture dark world without dying

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website