Saturday, June 10, 2017

Atari Jaguar Cheats - Fight For Life

Cheat mode:
Enter the following case-sensitive passwords in tournament mode to activate the corresponding cheat function.

Demo mode
Enter JAGUARTIME as a password. Alternatively, press Option, 1 + 5 + 9 at the character selection screen.

All special and signature moves
Enter IWANTPOWER as a password. Alternatively, press Option, 1 +3 + 5 + 9 at the character selection screen.

Fight as Kara
Enter GIVEMETIME or GIVEMEMOVE as a password.

Fight as Mr. G
Enter GIVEMEPOWR as a password. Alternatively, enter VWANTSPEED as a password to fight as Mr. G with all except signature move.

Fight as Pog
Enter GIVEMEXXXX or IWANTPINKY as a password.

Fight as Lun
Enter IWANTDRUGS as a password.

Fight as Junior
Enter GIVEMEPOWn as a password. To morph as Junior, hold C and press Up, Left, Down.

Fight as Junior vs. Junior
Enter LOVEJUNIOR as a password. Alternatively, press Option, 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 9 at the character selection screen.

Fight as Jenny
Enter cWANTREFER as a password to fight as Jenny with all except her signature moves.

Easy Junior match:

Use a ring out to defeat Junior the second time. When the next match starts, pause game play and move the replay back to just before the electrocution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website