Saturday, June 17, 2017

Philips CD-i Cheats - Burn Cycle

Level Select
Start a new game or access an old. Go to the save game screen and select the save option. Save the game under one of the following names which correspond to the level you want:
Location
Saved Game Name
End of the Hart Maze
CH_HART_END
Front of the booth in the Karmic Church
CH_CARM
Exterior of the hotel
CH_HTEL_EXT
Nav point in Cutter's hotel room
CH_HTEL_INT
Doc's door
CH_LOKB

View FMV Sequences
Start a new game or access an old. Go to the save game screen and select the save option. Save the game as JOHN_WHO. You'll now be able to view the FMV Sequences.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level Select:
While playing, choose the VIRUS icon from your inventory to display  the "Save Game" menu. Choose SAVE, then save your game as one of the names below to warp to that level.

Code            Level
CH_HART_END     End of Hart Maze
CH_KARM         Booth in Karmic Church
CH_HTEL_EXT     Outside Cutter's hotel
CH_HTEL_INT     Cutter's hotel room

CH_LOKB         At Doc's door

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website