Sunday, June 11, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Super Stardust Delta

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bombs Away (Bronze) --- Orbit Bomber - Get 1 000 000 points
Core Destroyer (Bronze) --- Trucker - Destroy 30 green cores
Crushing (Bronze) --- Crush - Finish mode
Hero of Alena (Bronze) --- Arcade, Planets - Finish planet Alena
Hero of Mahler (Bronze) --- Arcade, Planets - Finish planet Mahler
Hero of Sekora (Bronze) --- Arcade, Planets - Finish planet Sekora
Hero of the Galaxy (Gold) --- Arcade - Finish all planets
Hero of Werth (Bronze) --- Arcade, Planets - Finish planet Werth
Hero of Yuriko (Bronze) --- Arcade, Planets - Finish planet Yuriko
Hot Roller (Bronze) --- Rock & Roll - Get 50x multiplier
Multiplier Hero (Silver) --- Arcade, Planets - Get 20x multiplier
Scrooge MacBoom (Bronze) --- Arcade - Get 10 special weapons
Shield Blaster (Bronze) --- Arcade, Planets - Find 5 shield tokens while already having a shield
Slick (Bronze) --- Disc Slide - Get 10x multiplier
The Tokenizer (Bronze) --- Arcade, Planets - Find 15 tokens with a single boost

DLC Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita - DLC Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Extra Ships Optional (Gold) --- Endless - Survive 10 minutes without dying
Late Boomer (Silver) --- Bomber - Get 15 bombs
Multitasking (Silver) --- Twin-Gun - Finish one planet
Shock and Awe (Bronze) --- Endless - Destroy 5 nukes
Supersonic (Silver) --- Impact - Get 99x multiplier


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website