To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Symphony of Horror Trophies (Platinum) --- You collected all Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies in Until Dawn
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Ashley Snaps (Silver) --- Ashley snapped and let Chris die.
Don't Scare Jessica To Death (Silver) --- Jessica survived her night of terror.
Fatal Grudge (Bronze) --- Chris chose to shoot Ashley.
Four Daughters Of Darkness (Gold) --- All of the girls survived until dawn.
Instant Inferno (Silver) --- Sam immediately flicked the switch to set the lodge ablaze.
Let eM In (Bronze) --- Mike allowed Emily to stay in the basement.
Night of the Totem Hunter (Gold) --- The group found all the totems on the mountain.
Scream Too! (Silver) --- Mike cut off his fingers to free himself from the bear trap.
The Exorcism of Emily (Bronze) --- Mike shot Emily.
The Fateful Descent (Gold) --- The group found all the clues from the 1952 Clueline.
The Psycho Path (Silver) --- Sam or Ashley attacked the psycho with a weapon.
The Quicker Man (Gold) --- All the boys escaped death.
The Skilful Wolf Man (Gold) --- Mike kept the wolf alive throughout the Sanatorium.
The Tale of The Two Sisters (Gold) --- The group found all the clues from the Twins Clueline.
They All Live (Gold) --- All eight friends survived until dawn.
This Is THE End (Gold) --- Nobody survived until dawn.
You Let The Wrong One In! (Bronze) --- Ashley or Chris opened the trap door and let the monster in.
You Opened Their Eyes (Gold) --- The group found all the clues from the Mystery Man Clueline.
Make the indicated decision to start the corresponding butterfly effect.
Chapter 1: Any Of Your Business
- Close Bag: During the conversation scene with Chris having Jessica's letter, Chris happy to see Sam.
- Snoop: During the conversation scene with Chris having Jessica's letter, Chris offended by Sam.
Chapter 1: Rats With Bushy Tails
- Shoot Squirrel: Unknown consequence.
- Don't Shoot the Squirrel: Nature remains in balance. The animals will allow Sam to escape the Clownface Man in Chapter 5.
Chapter 1: The Soul of Discretion
- Mislead: Unknown consequence.
- Encourage: Matt sees Emily and Mike flirting with one another. Matt will speak about the flirting with Emily in Chapter 2.
Chapter 2: Whose Side Are You On
- Provoke: Unknown consequence.
- Defuse: Matt will side with Jessica during her fight with Emily
Chapter 2: Be Her Hero
- Cautious: Jessica does not appreciate Mike's reluctance to help.
- Heroic: Jessica commends Mike's bravery in helping. Jessica will help you move the metal cart. However, regardless of your choice, she will allow you to flirt with her.
Chapter 2: Something For Later
- Serious: Unknown consequence.
- Humorous: Sam finds a baseball bat and leaves it in the basement. While being chased by the Clownface Man during Chapter 5, use the "Hide" then the "Run" option to have Sam use the baseball bat and escape.
Chapter 4: To The Rescue
- Risk Shortcut: Use the short route (risky).
- Follow Path: Go around the waterfall.
- Go Around: Go down the rocks.
- Jump Down: Slide down the rocks (risky).
- Jump: Hop across the chasm.
- Shimmy: Shimmy on the mountain ledge.
- Follow Path: Use the staircase.
- Risk Slide Down: Slide down from the mountain side (risky).
- Note: To have Jessica live, select one of the risky choices.
Chapter 4: ...And Which One Will Die
- Save Josh: Chris chooses save Josh, but does not.
- Save Ashley: Chris chooses to save Ashley.
Chapter 5: At What Price
- Open Bear Trap: Mike does not use the machete. Mike's fingers and machete will be available for use in later chapters.
- Amputate Fingers: Mike uses his machete to amputate his fingers. This also earns the "Scream Too!" trophy.
Chapter 5: Man's Best Friend
- Mike will encounter an angry wolf near the Chapel.
- Do not to kick the wolf: Become friends with the wolf, and he will prove valuable in later chapters.
- Kick the wolf: Unknown consequence.
Chapter 5: On The Same Page
- Agree: Matt goes to the tower to get help as Emily suggested.
- Disagree: Unknown consequence.
Chapter 5: Run Or Hide
- To avoid the Clownface Man, use all the "Hide" options and do not make any noise.
- If any noise is made, Sam will get caught and the Clownface Man will use sleeping gas on her.
In Self Defense
- If Matt does not kill any of the deer, they will let Emily and him to pass without any problem.
- If he kills deer, Matt will have to take a detour with some quick time events.
Who Gets The Gun
- Emily keeps the flare gun for herself.
- Emily allows Matt to have the flare gun.
- After cables on the radio tower are cut, Matt helps Emily.
- After cables on the radio tower are cut, Matt jumps to safety.
Forewarned Is Forearmed
- Choice depends on whether Matt acquired the flare gun after Emily finds the Totem with a death warning.
- While looking for Josh, if any noise is made while the Wendigo is out, Victor will die.
- While looking for Josh, if any quick time events are failed, Victor will die.
- While in the mines, Emily gets bitten by a Wendigo. Mike can shoot her to end her misery.
- While in the mines, Emily gets bitten by a Wendigo. Mike can refuse to shoot her.
- If Mike decided not to shoot Emily, she will later rip Ashley apart for encouraging Mike to shoot Emily.
- Determines if Jessica or Mike will roam the mines alone; depends on who survived.
- If Sam did not find the recording that reveals that Hannah was transformed into a Wendigo, Josh will die while he is with Mike.
The Result Of Chaos
- Outcome depends upon who you decided to save and other decisions.