Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Switch Galaxy Ultra

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Brunel's Dock (Gold Trophy) --- Purchase and fully upgrade all ships in the game.
Cheapskate (Silver Trophy) --- Play through the game without purchasing any ships or upgrades.
Gold Finger (Gold Trophy) --- Beat the gold time in every level.
High Flyer (Bronze Trophy) --- Hit 50 jumps.
On The Warpath (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy 400 drone ships.
Robin Hood (Bronze Trophy) --- Steal 2,000 credits.
Social Gamer (Bronze Trophy) --- Win 20 multiplayer games.
The Journey (Silver Trophy) --- Travel 5,000,000 miles.
The Survivalist (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat 20,000 on Survival Mode.

DLC Trophies - Switch Galaxy Ultra Charity Pack
To unlock the following Switch Galaxy Ultra Charity Pack DLC Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Brunel's Last Voyage (Bronze Trophy) --- Upgrade the Orion ship to full specification.
Gold Fingers (Gold Trophy) --- Achieve gold time on all levels.
Roger Dodger (Silver Trophy) --- Achieve 20 minutes of play without seeing the slow down message.
The Survivalist's 2nd Challenge (Silver Trophy) --- Beat 30,000 on Survival mode.

Travel Bug (Silver Trophy) --- Travel 7,500,000 miles in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website