Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Atari Jaguar Cheats - Kasumi Ninja

Cheat mode:
Enable a lockout code to allow blood in the game. Use the "Change Code" selection on the options screen. Hold A + C on controller two and enter one of the following codes on controller one to activate the corresponding cheat function.

Same character match
Press 6, 2, 1, 5, 4, 4. The exclamation "Ha!" will confirm correct code entry.

"Sensible Fighter" player one
Press 7, 4, 3, 8, 7, 1. A swishing sound will confirm correct code entry.

"Sensible Fighter" player two
Press 8, 9, 9, 2, 4, 4. A swishing sound will confirm correct code entry.

Play as Gyaku/Demon Gyaku
Press 3, 7, 4, 9, 6, 1. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Gyaku/Demon Gyaku replace Senzo and Habaki in versus mode.

Reset parental lockout code
Press 5, 2, 4, 6, 4, 8. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Already have key to temple
Press 6, 3, 7, 4, 0, 4. A sound will confirm correct code entry.

Debug mode
Press 9, 3, 1, 4, 2, 7. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Reset the game and press Fire after enabling the code to view all player and background combinations per fight. Press A, B, C, or Option on controller one, or Option on controller two to skip to the next fight.

Alternate ending:
Defeat, but do not finish, Gyaku under "Hard" or "Ninja-God" modes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website