Friday, June 9, 2017

Atari Jaguar Cheats - Fever Pitch Soccer

Passwords:
Enter one of the following case-senstive passwords. Note: Hold B to move through the letters. Press Up to change to upper-case or Down to change to lower-case. Also numbers can have "upper-case" versions, which are displayed as underlined.
Password  --- Status
Rbbbbbbc1cmz+ --- Tournament 1, Asia, Round 2
RbbbbbbQdv8b --- Tournament 1, Asia, Round 3
RbbbbbbgCfcJj --- Tournament 1, Asia, Round 4
Rbbbbbbh2glSG --- Tournament 1, Asia, Round 5
Rbbbbbbl+jb-2 --- Tournament 1, Asia, Final
Rbbbbbbkmhw2g --- Tournament 1, Asia, Semi Final
Rbbbbbbnypcqd --- Tournament 2, Africa, 1st Round
RbbbbbbpNqbzZ --- Tournament 2, Africa, Round 2
Rbbbbbbq.rc86 --- Tournament 2, Africa, Round 3
RbbbbbbsxsbJX --- Tournament 2, Africa, Round 4
RbbbbbbtMtcSG --- Tournament 2, Africa, Round 5
Rbbbbbbxwxc-+ --- Tournament 2, Africa, Final
Rbbbbbbv-vb2X --- Tournament 2, Africa, Semi Final
RbbbbbbyL2bqj --- Tournament 3, Americas, 1st Round
Rbbbbbbz93czs --- Tournament 3, Americas, Round 2
Rbbbbbb2vsb88 --- Tournament 3, Americas, 3rd round
Rbbbbbb3K6cJ8 --- Tournament 3, Americas, Round 4
Rbbbbbb487bS+ --- Tournament 3, Americas, Round 5
Rbbbbbb7J9b-+ --- Tournament 3, Americas, Final
Rbbbbbb6t8c2q --- Tournament 3, Americas, Semi Final
Rbbbbbb87Fcqn --- Tournament 4, Europe, 1st Round
RbbbbbbBsJbzd --- Tournament 4, Europe, Round 2
RbbbbbbCHKc82 --- Tournament 4, Europe, Round 3
RbbbbbbD6VbJ8 --- Tournament 4, Europe, Round 4
RbbbbbbGrWcSl --- Tournament 4, Europe, Round 5
RbbbbbbJ5Yc-j --- Tournament 4, Europe, Final
RbbbbbbHGXb26 --- Tournament 4, Europe, Semi Final

RbbbbbbLq1b-b --- Tournament 5, All Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website