To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Story about my elevator (Silver Trophy) --- Get up on the skyscraper without using the elevator
A story about my goat (Bronze Trophy) --- I'm sorry about my goat
Alexander Goatstafsson (Bronze Trophy) --- Win the title bout!
All The Goat! (Platinum Trophy) --- Unlock all the Goat Trophies!
Angel Goat (Bronze Trophy) --- Do no evil
Around the World in 5 Jumps (Silver Trophy) --- Visit 5 trampolines in one jump, bouncing on each trampoline once
Boulder of Death (Bronze Trophy) --- Hit the party with the Boulder of Death
Builder Goat (Gold Trophy) --- Find all the blocks
Demogoat (Silver Trophy) --- Have 10 gas canisters explode at the same time
Devil Goat (Silver Trophy) --- We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell
Disgusting (Bronze Trophy) --- Why did you step in that? Yuck
Dodge This (Bronze Trophy) --- Make sure the Hillbilly never drives again
Goat of the hill (Bronze Trophy) --- Everything the light touches is your kingdom
GoatQueen (Silver Trophy) --- Become the Queen of GoatVille
Goats 'n' Stuff (Bronze Trophy) --- Hold your own concert
Hat Simulator (Silver Trophy) --- Buy all hats
I freaking love goats (Gold Trophy) --- Find all collectibles on level 2
Is that a goat? (Silver Trophy) --- Lick the rollercoaster with 6 batteries attached
Ling Ling into battle go (Bronze Trophy) --- Fight the turtle
LOEK master (Silver Trophy) --- Find the Sanctum 2 Walker Statue
Mattress Madness (Silver Trophy) --- Bounce 100 times on mattresses within 30 seconds
Mile High Club (Gold Trophy) --- Lick the Hanging Glider
One Ball (Gold Trophy) --- Ride a bike for 60 sec
Pedestrian (Bronze Trophy) --- Find the Sanctum 1 Walker Statue
Rymdskepp i Rymden (Gold Trophy) --- Travel to space!
The Flapmaster (Silver Trophy) --- Score 10 points in Flappy Goat
Tony Goat (Silver Trophy) --- Finish all manual quests
Try Hard (Silver Trophy) --- Find all the trophies in Goat Ville!
Trying to bring forth Sanctum 3? (Silver Trophy) --- Sacrifice the 3 Sanctum items
Valkyrie (Silver Trophy) --- Go on the catapult with a rider on your back
What is its purpose? (Silver Trophy) --- Thrash the Goathenge
Try Hard - Achievement / Trophy Guide
The trophies are found at the following locations.
- On the very top of the crane. To get up there, use the jetpack and go to the edge where the NPC is sitting. Turn around then jump up, then thrust just enough to clear the top of the crane. Walk across the top and up the cable.
- On the power lines near the road. There is a shed on the side of the road with fans on top that will take you to it. Hit the fan and land on the lowest power line.
- On top of the shed used to reach the power lines.
- Behind the shed across from the school. Follow the building around the side facing the road.
- Under the bell on top of the school. Use ragdoll mode to slide under the bell.
- On the edge of the size changing pit.
- Behind the
of Doom. Boulder
- Against the fence behind the Goat Fight Club.
- Buried in the bushes underneath the water slide.
- On top of the scaffolding over the control room in the Low Gravity building. Jump into the fan room and use a burst from the jet pack to land on top of the office. It is in the far corner, on the highest beam.
- On top of the Low Gravity building, under one of the spinning arms.
- Using the fan in the Low Gravity room, then get up into the vent that shoots out from the roof.
- To the right of the harvester, next to a small sedan.
- Under the power tower next to the Goatagram.
- On the scaffolding platform on the roof of the construction site building.
- Behind the goat on top of the tower near the spawn point.
- Under the tree in the middle of the fields.
- To the right of the outhouse.
- Inside Coffee Stain Studios
- On the Coffee Stain Studios chimney.
- On top of the diving boards.
- In the blue shipping container hanging from the crane. To get on top of the container, use the fans on the lower roof of the construction site building, where the NPC is sitting on the edge. Bounce multiple times to get enough height. When you drop into the container, immediately headbutt the G2 robot guarding the trophy to not get shoved out.
- In a blue shipping container on the ground level of the construction site, near the road.
- Behind the Protesters' stage.
- In the gas station.
- In the bedroom of the house next to the spawn point, in a corner of the room to the right from the stairs.
- In the greenhouse next to the Time Trial starting point, but not near the spawn point.
- On a limb on one of the two trees between the party and the empty pool.
- On a box on the left side just as you enter to the throne room of the
. Goat Castle
- On the very top of the power line pole closest to the
. Goat Castle
A story about my goat - Achievement / Trophy Guide
Go to the skate park area in "
" map. Follow the road towards the Ferris wheel.
Enter the open garage named "Uncle Fred's Workshop" on your left.
Look behind the crates to find a glowing blue object. Touch it to earn "A
story about my goat". Goat City Bay
A story about my elevator - Achievement / Trophy Guide
- Go to the Put-In Hotel on the "
" map. Instead of walking into the hotel, go
around the right side and jump onto the garden bed, onto the roof awning on the
side door. You can partially wall run onto the ledge to the right. You should
be able to get on the roof above the bar area. There is a mattress here. You
must take this mattress above the first pool area. Looking towards the
building, try to bounce at least five times to get significantly higher than
the first pool area, then land on the fan that is further in. The fan is
located slightly towards the left. If you can land the fan, it will send you
high enough to reach the roof. Note: Use the Double Jump goat and Angel Goat
mutator to help get on the roof. It is easier to control the ragdoll than it is
to control an active goat if you are having issues getting placed in the proper
locations. Goat City Bay
- Wait for the helicopter to fly through the town. It passes very low at the
first street intersection near spawn point or at the wooden ramp
above the skate park. Air lick it to ride it to the Put-In Hotel. Completing the
task may require a few attempts due to the motion of your goat while flying
- Obtain the grappling tongue power from the glowing blue object from "A story about my uncle". You can then make your way up the side of the building.
SteamWorld Goat - Achievement / Trophy Guide
Transform into the Queen Goat mutation. Enter the house in front of the pink house near the spawn point. Inside is a television that is running the game. Activate the Queen Goat power until the game's frame rate drops. You can now easily dig in the game while it is slow.
The Savage - Achievement / Trophy Guide
Take the wind statue on top of the second windmill (the one in the middle). Then, bring it to the altar located to the left of the skate park. Look for a path with torches to find it.
Powerhoof SMASH - Achievement / Trophy Guide
In Goatville, go to the gas station and kick the man standing next to the stopped car.
Pedestrian - Achievement / Trophy Guide
After spawning on the "Goat Ville" map, turn around and enter the house. Go upstairs and find the walker statue in the bedroom.
One Ball - Achievement / Trophy Guide
Find one of the following bikes:
- In the "Goat Ville" map, there is a red bike on the first floor of the construction building.
- In the "
" map, go to the bike rack on the lower level near
the river, on the dam side. Goat City Bay
- In the "
" map, find the pink house with the pool near the
initial spawn point. Go down the hill there and find the green bike to your
right. Goat City Bay
Get on the bike and remain on it for sixty seconds. Moving it forward is not required. To do this easily, repeatedly jump with the bike once you are on it, then dismount. Note: You can also use slow motion to help keep your balance.