Thursday, July 28, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Furmins

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Cartful of Stars (Silver Trophy) --- Collect 250 stars from levels
Champion of the Summit (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 3 stars in all levels in World 6
Comfortable with the Basics (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 3 stars in all levels in World 1
Commander of the Fields (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 3 stars in all levels in World 4
Cosmic Traveler (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 3 stars in all levels in World 8
Defender of the Homeland (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 3 stars in all levels in World 2
Learning the Ropes (Bronze Trophy) --- Achieve with 3 stars on any level
Master of the Valley (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 3 stars in all levels in World 7
Pocketful of Stars (Silver Trophy) --- Collect 100 stars from levels
Poet of the Fall (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 3 stars in all levels in World 5
Sackful of Stars (Silver Trophy) --- Collect 200 stars from levels
Starshine! (Gold Trophy) --- Finish 3 stars on every level
Tenacious Climber (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 3 stars in all levels in World 3

DLC Trophies - Furmins Bonus World
To unlock the following PSVita - Furmins Bonus World DLC Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Governor of the Lands (Gold Trophy) --- Get 3 stars in all levels in World 9


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website