Monday, July 18, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - The Golf Club

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Ace (120 GP) --- Score a hole-in-one on an official course.
Amateur Golfer (10 GP) --- Finish an 18-hole round of golf.
Build It And They Will Come (50 GP) --- Publish a created course.
Close But No Cigar (30 GP) --- Place the ball 1 yard from the hole from 250+ yards out, on an official course.
Driving The Point Home (25 GP) --- Drive a ball 315 yards or greater on an official course.
Eagle (15 GP) --- Score an Eagle on an official course.
Explorer (100 GP) --- Play 100 unique user-created courses designed by other Members.
FIR Collector (30 GP) --- Hit all fairways in regulation in one round on an official 18-hole course.
GIR Collector (30 GP) --- Hit all greens in regulation in one round on an official 18-hole course.
Give Them An Inch (20 GP) --- Putt a total of 1 mile.
Goldie Bounce (15 GP) --- Land on the fairway or green after striking a tree.
Golf Buddy (10 GP) --- Play against a live rival.
I Would Walk... (30 GP) --- Play holes totalling length of 500 miles.
I'll Take That... (15 GP) --- Beat a friend's course record on any course.
KAPOW! (50 GP) --- Drive a ball 1,000 yards or greater.
Lucky Number Seven (100 GP) --- Finish a 70+ par course at par or better using only a seven iron.
Party Planner (20 GP) --- Invite 3 unique live friends to one of your rounds.
Playing Favourites (20 GP) --- Favourite 10 courses.
Super Ace (100 GP) --- Score a hole-in-one from 250+ yards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website