Sunday, July 3, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Flockers

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Air burst (Silver Trophy) --- Explode 2 sheep while they are in the air at the same time.
Bespoke winner (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete any level with a customised sheep.
Bleederboards (Bronze Trophy) --- Look at what you've hurt.
Boss slayer (Silver Trophy) --- Three star 2 boss levels.
Caught in a mosh (Silver Trophy) --- Get 20 punk sheep moshing together.
Cream of the flock (Gold Trophy) --- Three star everything
Dead again (Gold Trophy) --- Kill 500 zombie sheep
Doing great (Silver Trophy) --- Three star every level from the first theme.
Ewe go boom (Gold Trophy) --- Blow up 999 sheep
Fashion warrior (Gold Trophy) --- Try out 10 different styles of sheep (blood included)
Found it (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock a secret level
Four Friends (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 4 sheep into the exit at once within 1 second.
Get in! (Gold Trophy) --- Get 20 sheep into the exit at once within 1 second
Good as gold (Silver Trophy) --- Collect 20 golden fleeces.
Halfway to perfection (Gold Trophy) --- Collect 30 golden fleeces
Just the start (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the first 3 levels.
Keep a secret (Gold Trophy) --- Find and unlock all the secret bonus levels
Soft landing (Silver Trophy) --- Save 100 sheep from fall damage by landing on something soft.
Total Flocker (Platinum Trophy) --- Earn every trophy
Winner (Gold Trophy) --- Complete every level (including bonus levels)

Woolly jumper (Silver Trophy) --- Have 20 sheep jump at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website