Friday, July 1, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Fat Princess: Piece Of Cake

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Big Cascader (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete 250 cascades
Big Whoop (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete 1 normal levels
Blinged Out (Silver Trophy) --- Match 5000 diamonds
Dedication (Silver Trophy) --- Complete 55 normal levels
Epic (Bronze Trophy) --- Purchase 12 Hero Upgrades
Fat General (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 500 Enemies
Heavy Artillery (Bronze Trophy) --- Launch 25 Princess attacks
Just Resting (Bronze Trophy) --- Revive 50 heroes
Massive! (Bronze Trophy) --- Make a 8 match cascade
Match Master (Bronze Trophy) --- Achieve 555 match 5's
Obsessive (Gold Trophy) --- Complete 10 challenge levels
Sincerely Dead (Bronze Trophy) --- Die 300 times

Superhero (Bronze Trophy) --- Use 6 Power-Ups

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website