Monday, June 5, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - SunFlowers

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Composition (Bronze) --- At least three flowers from each species have been unlocked
Connaisseur (Bronze) --- Every of the five legendary flowers have been unlocked
Cumulo Nimbus (Bronze) --- 1000 rain drops have fallen
Full slots (Bronze) --- Every slot on the screen is full
Hanabi Festival (Bronze) --- Every common flower has been unlocked
Happy Noah (Bronze) --- 10000 rain drops have fallen
Irredeemable (Bronze) --- 100 flowers sunburnt
My first crossbreed (Bronze) --- A new flower has been converted for the first time with Labee the bee
My first gift (Bronze) --- One or more flowers have been sent to a friend for the first time
Pretty Bouquet (Bronze) --- At least one flower from each species have been unlocked
Sorcerer's apprentice (Bronze) --- Storms raged 10 times
Too Hot (Bronze) --- 10 flowers sunburnt
Unstoppable! (Gold) --- Stage 57 reached: fourteen years have passed by
Vivaldi (Silver) --- Stage 5 reached: four seasons have passed by

Zeus is angry ! (Bronze) --- Storm raged 1000 times

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website