Friday, March 24, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Rock Boshers DX: Director's Cut

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Coal Rockets (Bronze) --- Collect some coal rockets.
Escapist (Bronze) --- Evade the giant worms and make it to the exit.
Explorer (Bronze) --- Find a hidden area.
Machine Gun (Bronze) --- Collect some machine gun ammo.
Patience (Bronze) --- Sit through the game load to unlock `CHEESE DREAMS` arcade game.
Pistol (Bronze) --- Collect the Pistol.
Rock Bosher (Silver) --- Complete the game.
Snack Hoarder (Gold) --- Collect all the food pickups.
Snacker (Bronze) --- Collect 5 of each food type to unlock `AQUA KITTY` arcade game.
Steam Laser (Bronze) --- Collect some steam laser ammo.
Super Snacker (Bronze) --- Collect 10 of each food type to unlock `GHOST PYRAMID` arcade game.
Tank Time (Silver) --- Get to the planet surface with your new tank.
Ultra Snacker (Silver) --- Collect 15 of each food type to unlock `BOSHTEROIDS` arcade game.

Easy "Snack Hoarder" achievement or trophy

Many of the required items are found in plain view, however some are hidden behind walls. Trying walking through walls to find them. At times there will be blocks in the walls; try shooting at the walls first. The most difficult item to find is the cheese on the "Tanks A Lot" level. It is hidden behind a block next to the right hand spawn point. Shoot at the spawn zone then walk through it to find a secret room with the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website