Saturday, March 18, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Ultratron

Salvation and Supervisory Position - Achievements or Trophies Guide
Start a new game and complete the very first level. Purchase a smartbomb. Throughout level 2, await all the enemies to generate while evading them. Use the smartbomb.

100000 shots fired - Achievement or Trophy Guide
A level will certainly not end up until all its enemies have actually been eliminated. Discover an enemy that does stagnate and will certainly not fire at you. Kill every other enemy other than for that one. After those conditions are satisfied, hold [Fire] and permit the game to idle. It will certainly take a number of hours to make "100000 shots fired". Keeping [Fire] mechanically depressed is suggested.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website