Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Brothers' Keeper (70 GP) --- Save your entire platoon during the battle of Somme
Forward, March! (10 GP) --- Raise the flag at the end of the basic training
Good doggy (15 GP) --- Pet the dog
Healing Hero (60 GP) --- Save Karl for the third time without making any mistakes
Knowledge is power (45 GP) --- Read 30 historical facts
Never forget (30 GP) --- Find 5 historical items
Taxi Racer (50 GP) --- Complete 1 taxi mission without damaging the car
They'll all be remembered (200 GP) --- Find every single historical item
To those who fell (125 GP) --- Find 50 historical items

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
...Some will not (90 GP) --- Finish the game.
A glimmer of hope (35 GP) --- Rescue Karl from underneath the zeppelin.
A new friendship is born (15 GP) --- Shoot the tractor before it crushes Emile.
Cease-fire? (40 GP) --- Finish the Douaumont Fort mission.
Helpful Laundryman (25 GP) --- Push all the laundry bags.
It's all fire and death now... (25 GP) --- Witness the zeppelin crash.
King of the Hill 145 (55 GP) --- Shoot the German flag with the cannon at Vimy's ridge.
Revenge never meant happiness (15 GP) --- Defeat the Baron Von Dorf.
So close yet so far! (20 GP) --- Escape the French army with Anna and Karl.
Some will survive... (35 GP) --- Save Karl.

Ypres' wake-up call (40 GP) --- Ring the bell 3 times in Ypres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website