Saturday, March 11, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Be the Hero! (Bronze Trophy) --- Seen ending 1
Completionist! (Silver Trophy) --- Seen ending 2
Cross Your Heart! (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the game with no Heart Holders
Electric Squid! (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat Boss 1 with only electricity
Got the Touch, Got the Power! (Silver Trophy) --- Own all magic and book upgrades
Move Over Zeus! (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 50 enemies with lightning
Potions Smotions (Gold Trophy) --- Beat the genie clone without using potions
Ret-2-Go! (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the ambush
Romper Stomper! (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 100 enemies via stomp
Speed Run the Baron's Lair! (Bronze Trophy) --- Lab 2 speed run
Speed Runner! (Bronze Trophy) --- Seen ending 4
Speedy and Greedy! (Silver Trophy) --- Seen ending 3

Tinkercide (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy all Tinkerbats the Sunken Cavern

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website