Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sega Master System Cheats - R-Type

Continue game play:
Sweep the D-pad in a clockwise Full-Circle while the countdown timer is running at the continue screen. Up to twelve continues may be added. Alternatively, enter the sound test option and play sound effect "62" three times. Begin game play and sweep the D-pad in a clockwise Full-Circle at the continue screen. Up to ninety-nine continues may be added.

Sound test:
Sweep the D-pad in a counter clockwise Full-Circle at the continue screen.

Unlimited continues:
Select sound "00" in the sound test mode. Hold 2 and press Left on controller one. The selected sound will change to "95". Press 1 and select each sound until sound "00" is selected again. After sound "00" is selected, hold 1 to resume the continue countdown. Sweep the D-pad in a clockwise in a Full-Circle to gain an unlimited number of credits.

Advanced sound test:
Hold 2 and press Right to play up to ninety-five sound effects from the game.

Invincibility:

Hold Down/Right on controller one and Up/Left + 1 on controller two and turn on the Sega Master System. Release the buttons at the title screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website