Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Slender: The Arrival

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Cry Baby (Bronze Trophy) --- Disrupt Charlie while he's crying at least 3 times
Fearless (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the game on "Hardcore" difficulty
Fire Proof (Bronze Trophy) --- Make it through the forest fire without catching on fire once
I Love Radio (Bronze Trophy) --- Listen to all of the radio tracks in the house
I'm Free! (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the game on normal difficulty
Master Pianist (Bronze Trophy) --- Play the piano until the first notes from "No Friends" is played
Retro Fan (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the Genesis level on "Hardcore" difficulty
Speed Runner I (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat 'The Eight Pages' level in under 5 minutes
Speed Runner II (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the 'Into The Abyss' level in under 5 minutes
Speed Runner III (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the game in under 45 minutes
Tangled (Bronze Trophy) --- Get ensnared by Slender Man's tenticles
The Collector I (Bronze Trophy) --- Find all numbered letters
The Collector II (Silver Trophy) --- Find all scrapbook items
Walking Simulator (Bronze Trophy) --- Surpass 10,000 total steps taken

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Fearless Fun (Bronze Trophy) --- Riding a slide in a horror game
Get Me Out of Here! (Bronze Trophy) --- Exceed 10 failed pause attempts
I'll just take this..I guess? (Bronze Trophy) --- Pick up an oversized sign and somehow manage to fit it in your scrapbook
Insta-Killed (Bronze Trophy) --- We're sorry about that... Here's a cookie!
Well At Least You Tried (Bronze Trophy) --- Die in the 'Into the Abyss' level 3 times in a row

Why Am I Playing This Game? (Bronze Trophy) --- Exceed 50 failed pause attempts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website