Monday, March 27, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Rollers Of The Realm

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Ball-sy (Bronze Trophy) --- Allow party members to fall to their deaths 100 times.
Catacombs Wizard (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score of 8,000 in the Catacombs Arena.
Gold Rush Wizard (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score of 5,000 gold in the Gold Rush Arena.
Gone Ball-istic (Bronze Trophy) --- Deal 10000 Damage in Campaign Mode
Pit Fight Wizard (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score of 5,000 gold in the Pit Fight Arena.
Rolling in it! (Silver Trophy) --- Collect 100,000 Gold
Stacked! (Silver Trophy) --- Collect all Upgrades in Campaign Mode
Steam-rollers (Silver Trophy) --- Hit Experience Level 10
Time rolls on... (Bronze Trophy) --- Play for 600 minutes
Tower Climb Wizard (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score of 150 in the Tower Climb Arena.
Woodland Raid Wizard (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score of 10,000 gold in the Woodland Raid Arena.
You've got balls (Gold Trophy) --- Finish Campaign Mode


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website