Friday, March 10, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Toto Temple Deluxe

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All for one. And one for all. (75 GP) --- Play a tournament with 4 human players and obtain no more than 2 purple medals at the end
Alohomora (100 GP) --- Unlock a code protected cameo
Completionist (100 GP) --- Complete all tokens in Target Challenge mode
Defensive Stance Activated (50 GP) --- Repel opponents 30 times with your shield ability
I Have Seen Everything (100 GP) --- Receive each possible Classic mode medals
My Precious (50 GP) --- Complete a token in Target Challenge mode
Stellar! (200 GP) --- Reach the stars in every temples of Target Challenge mode!
Target Initiate (75 GP) --- Obtain 10 pieces of token in Target Challenge mode
Unrestricted (150 GP) --- Reach the stars in Target Challenge mode

Warmed Up (100 GP) --- Play every game modes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website