Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Ring Run Circus

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Awakening (Gold) --- Get on stage.
Double Punch (Bronze) --- Hit two with a single punch in "The Lions".
Dress Rehearsal (Bronze) --- The fewest character-swaps to solve "The Swap".
Elusiveness (Bronze) --- Avoid The Magician in "The Flight On Fire".
Fire? What Fire? (Bronze) --- Complete "A Bearded Ball" without getting burned.
Leopard (Bronze) --- Get 50 speed boosts in a row.
Mark it 8, Dude (Bronze) --- Hit someone with the ball.
Perfection (Silver) --- The fewest ring movements to solve "A Triple Puzzle".
Rabbit (Bronze) --- Get 10 speed boosts in a row.
Silky Smooth (Silver) --- Complete "A Lucky Bounce" without bouncing.
Starless (Bronze) --- Complete "The Jump" with no stars.
Sweep'n & Weep'n (Bronze) --- Three on the floor at once in "An Encirclement".

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Horsing Around (Bronze) --- Ride one turn on the carousel.

Who am I? (Bronze) --- Swap characters 50 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website