Monday, March 20, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Unmechanical: Extended Edition

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Above Average Intelligence (66 GP) --- Finish game without using hints.
Escapist (66 GP) --- Finish the game by escaping.
Freediver (42 GP) --- At the beginning of the game, find a way to submerge under water.
Inner Peace (30 GP) --- Balance an object on your head for 10 seconds.
Like the Beat of a Heart (66 GP) --- It lives!
Loopist (30 GP) --- Make 4 loops with the helicopter in succession.
Metal Meltdown (66 GP) --- A way out?
Nothing but Net (66 GP) --- Throw a piece of coal into the oven without the piece touching anything, flying for 3 seconds.
Promotion (66 GP) --- Become a new janitor.
Rest in peace (66 GP) --- Save yourself at the end of Extended.
Self-sacrifice (66 GP) --- Sacrifice yourself at the end of Extended.
Something About Magic (66 GP) --- Form a pentagram with the laser reflectors.
That's Why Helicopters Need Elevators (76 GP) --- Some things are just way too heavy.
Typical (30 GP) --- Get hit in the head with a lavarock 5 times without using the tractor beam.
We Are in a Hurry (66 GP) --- Pass the adjustable pumps without adjusting the pumps.
We Need to Go Deeper (66 GP) --- No way out, but forward.

You Have Tunneled into a New Area (66 GP) --- Deeper and deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website