Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Nintendo Switch Cheats - Super Bomberman R

Level select
Successfully complete Story mode to permanently unlock all worlds.

Bonus characters
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character for purchase:
- Golem Bomber: Successfully complete Story mode, then purchase in the shop for 5,000 gems.
- Karaoke Bomber: Successfully complete Story mode, then purchase in the shop for 5,000 gems.
- Magnet Bomber: Successfully complete Story mode, then purchase in the shop for 5,000 gems.
- Phantom Bomber: Successfully complete Story mode, then purchase in the shop for 5,000 gems.
- Plasma Bomber: Successfully complete Story mode, then purchase in the shop for 5,000 gems.
- Pretty Bomber: Acquire three stars in every world on the Beginner difficulty, then purchase for 30,000 gems.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlock the 5 Dastardly Bombers
When you have cleared every level in Story mode at least once ALL 5 Dastardly Bombers will become available in the Shop to purchase as playable characters.

Golem Bomber: Clear Story mode and purchase in Shop for 5000 coins.
Karaoke Bomber: Clear Story mode and purchase in Shop for 5000 coins.
Magnet Bomber: Clear Story mode and purchase in Shop for 5000 coins.
Phantom Bomber: Clear Story mode and purchase in Shop for 5000 coins.
Plasma Bomber: Clear Story mode and purchase in Shop for 5000 coins.

Level Select in Story Mode

Once you have beaten Story mode you will then be able to select which world you want to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website