Thursday, March 23, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Robot Rescue Revolution

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Apprentice (Bronze Trophy) --- Receive 3 five star ratings for the level you created and shared.
Bulldozer (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy a minimum of 101 Movable objects.
Champion (Gold Trophy) --- Complete all built-in levels in all modes.
Dominator (Silver Trophy) --- Achieve a score of 100,000 points on the global High Scores list.
Points Pursuer (Bronze Trophy) --- Score a total of 1000 points in one level.
Quarter Legend (Silver Trophy) --- In One Player mode, successfully complete 25 levels in a row.
Rescuer (Bronze Trophy) --- Rescue 10 or more robots.
Rookie (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all tutorial levels in One Player mode.
The Creator (Silver Trophy) --- Receive 10 five star ratings for the level you created and shared.
Two Genius (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all built-in levels in the Two Players mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website