Saturday, July 22, 2017

Atari Jaguar Cheats - Wolfenstein 3D

God mode:
Press 4, 6, 6, 8 during game play or while on the automap screen.

All items, all keys, full ammo:
Press 4, 9, 9, 6 during game play or while on the automap screen.

Level skip:
Press 4, 7, 8, 6 during game play or while on the automap screen.

Previous level:
Press 4, 6, 9, 6 during game play or while on the automap screen.

Refresh information:
Press 4, 8, 8, 7 during game play or while on the automap screen.

Music test:
Press # when the "ball" appears on the title screen.

Level select:
Hold 1 + 3 + 7 + 9 at the main menu.

Note: Levels 3-5 and 6-7 are bonus levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website