Monday, July 24, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Densetsu no Ogre Battle

Sajumu Island bonus level:
Enter Sa-Je-Mu as your name.

Dragon's Haven level:
Enter Faiakuresuto as your name.

Music test:
Enter MUSIC/ON as your name.

Hint: Green Dragons:
In the Sharam border, you can find neutral level one Green Dragons. Send a Mountain unit or a High Flying unit to find them. These dragons can either be used early in the game, as cheap and powerful units that have great potential because they start at level one; or you can return later in the game to slaughter them to lower ALI, if you have a unit with an ALI to high to permit graduation to a darker upgrade.

Hint: Finding Chaos Gates:
To find the four Chaos Gates, go to the place where in a town someone will say "I saw a Flying unit go.... (east.)". Go there. You will unlock four hidden areas (the three Sky Islands) to recruit the three High Knights, but you will need the sword Brunhild.

Hint: Level 8 Neutral characters at the beginning:

It rare but possible to get neutral Dragons in the Sharom Border. However, if you return to Warren's Castle with plenty of "Summoning Chimes" and a high enough Ali. in the Ocean part of Warren's Castle, you can pick up Level 8 Green Dragons, Cockatrice, and Griffins. Use Summoning Chimes in water areas in different stages to get a variety of Level 8 Neutrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website