Friday, July 14, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Darklight Conflict

Extras
Go into options and press DOWN, DOWN, UP, X, LEFT, LEFT, R, L, and START.

Wire Frame Mode
Enter any Friday the 13th date into the Saturn's internal clock, then start Darklight Conflict. It will automaticly be in wire frame mode.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cheat mode:
Press Down(2), Up, X, Left(2), R, L, Start at the options menu. Return to the main menu and select the "Extras" option to access the cheat and level select functions.

Wireframe mode:
Change the Saturn's system date to March 13, 1998 and start the game.

Level select:
Enter HDVMKXVCK as a password to play level 50. Intentionally lose the level to choose from any previous level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website