Monday, July 10, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Boot Camp (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Tutorial
Carl? CARL! (Silver Trophy) --- Zombie - Reach wave 25
Death from Above (Bronze Trophy) --- Use an airstrike to kill 3 enemies at once
Decked Out (Bronze Trophy) --- Fully upgrade your squad
Don't say the Z word (Bronze Trophy) --- Zombie - Reach wave 10
It's not over yet soldier! (Silver Trophy) --- Complete Soldier Campaign
Killer Chicken Killer (Bronze Trophy) --- Zombie - Kill 100 zombie chickens
Lazarus! (Bronze Trophy) --- Revive fallen squad members 10 times
No rest for the Spec Ops (Silver Trophy) --- Completed Spec Ops Campaign
Not left for dead (Bronze Trophy) --- Zombie - Get a full squad
V for Victory (Gold Trophy) --- Both campaigns completed
War Bonds (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 1,000,000 Command Points

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

Are you even trying? (Bronze) --- Lose the first mission in either Campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website