Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Battle Tested (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a Battle Pack match (duel)
Casual Duelist (Bronze Trophy) --- Win an unranked multiplayer match (duel)
Chain Champion (Bronze Trophy) --- Chain 100 times
Chronomancer (Bronze Trophy) --- Perform a Pendulum Summon
Coalesce (Bronze Trophy) --- Perform a Fusion Summon
Curator (Bronze Trophy) --- Create 5 decks
Damage Dealer (Bronze Trophy) --- Deal 200k in Direct Damage
Duel Runner (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 5Ds Campaign
Effect Elitist (Bronze Trophy) --- Deal 100k in Effect Damage
Forbidden One (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a duel by having all Exodia cards in hand
High Five the Sky (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat ZEXAL Campaign
King of the Games (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat Classic Campaign
Master Collector (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock all avatars
Master Duelist (Bronze Trophy) --- Win All Duelist Challenges
Playing For Real (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a ranked multiplayer match (duel)
Reflect Rager (Bronze Trophy) --- Deal 50k in Reflective Damage
Sacrifice (Bronze Trophy) --- Perform a Tribute Summon
The Duelist Begins (Bronze Trophy) --- Create your first deck
Tuned in (Bronze Trophy) --- Perform a Synchro Summon
Ultimate Form (Bronze Trophy) --- Perform an Xyz Summon

Valedictorian (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat GX Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website