Monday, July 10, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Yorbie - Episode One: Payback's A Bolt

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Gravity Still Works (Bronze Trophy) --- Fall off 20 times in any level
Indecisive (Bronze Trophy) --- Break the upgrades on any of your weapons
Insane Survivor (Gold Trophy) --- Complete all Insane Survivor levels without any reboots in single player mode
Live Forever (Silver Trophy) --- Complete any Insane Survivor level without losing any lives in single player mode
Lock 'n Load (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect all 6 types of weapons in the game
Noob No More (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all Insane Survivor levels in single player mode
Pipe Dream (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 3 bots or more with a single pipe bomb
Pistol Whipped (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete any level using only the Plasma Pistol
Rare Transistor (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect the Rare Transistor hidden in one of the levels
Stack Attack (Bronze Trophy) --- Stack a weapon with 3 of the same upgrades
Starting Slow (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the first level in single player mode

Treasure Hunter (Silver Trophy) --- Collect 5000 Cogs and 1000 Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website