Sunday, July 9, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Tina's Toy Factory

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Crates Be Gone (Bronze) --- Combine the hammer with a powerup.
Double Smash (Bronze) --- Smash two lines of crates by combining two powerups.
First Toy (Bronze) --- Make a toy by assembling all the pieces.
Four in a Row (Bronze) --- Make a row or column powerup.
Hammer Power (Gold) --- Use the hammer on a toy piece.
Moves to Spare (Silver) --- Complete an advanced level in less than a quarter of the moves given.
No Help Needed (Bronze) --- Complete an advanced level without the use of any tools.
Shake, Rattle, and Boom (Bronze) --- Cause an opponents board to shake in multiplayer.
Speed Demon (Silver) --- Beat an advanced level in less than a third of the time given.
Toy Smasher (Silver) --- Use the hammer to break an opponents toy in multiplayer.
Twice the Fun (Bronze) --- Make two toys in the same level.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All Aboard! (Bronze) --- Make the locomotive toy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website