Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Tetris Ultimate

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Anniversary (Bronze Trophy) --- Celebrate the Tetris 30th Anniversary by earning 30 Lines!, 30 Tetris! and Friendly 30! Badges.
Challenge Accepted! (Bronze Trophy) --- Up for a challenge? Earn the First Mission, Relay Race, and Obedient badges.
Dedicated (Silver Trophy) --- Earn the Longevity, Crushed it!, and Mt Olympus badges, but then go play outside.
Hardcore (Bronze Trophy) --- Be your best Tetris Self. Earn the Strategist, Generous, Underdog badges.
High Score! (Bronze Trophy) --- Work on your high scores by earning the Top Dog, Tetris Self Motivation, and Retribution badges.
Mode Master (Silver Trophy) --- Play all the Tetris modes to earn the The Spice of Life, Socialite, and Asimov's Law badges.
Speed Demon (Silver Trophy) --- Be speedy! Earn the TPM, 60 Second Sprint, and LPM badges.
Team Player (Bronze Trophy) --- Play games in Team Vs. to earn the Hanger On, Tag Team Champions, and Back 2 Back badges.
Tetris Master (Gold Trophy) --- For Tetris Masters only. Earn the Show-off, T-Spinner, and Simply the Best badges.
The Cooperative (Silver Trophy) --- Stop the battling. Sing Kumbaya and earn the Group Think, Party Animal, and Power Couple badges.
Ultimate Battler (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn the You're the Weiner, Absolute Power, and Line Delivery badges - become the Ultimate Battler.

Ultimate Explorer (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn the Newbie, Sprinter, and Head to Head badges to get your first Trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website