Saturday, July 15, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Zombi

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Baby Steps (Silver Trophy) --- Finish Game in Chicken Mode
Betrayed! (Gold Trophy) --- Survive the Ambush at the Church
BOB is your best Friend (Bronze Trophy) --- Pick up a backpack (Bug-Out-Bag)
Buckingham Palace (Silver Trophy) --- Get into Buckingham Palace
Burninated! (Silver Trophy) --- Kill your first zombie with a Molotov Cocktail
CCTV Is Watching You (Gold Trophy) --- Hack all of the CCTV junction boxes in London
Crossbow Kill (Silver Trophy) --- First Kill with the Crossbow
Epidemic (Silver Trophy) --- Kill 100 zombies
Expanded Backpack (Silver Trophy) --- Get the XL BOB
Expanded Storage (Gold Trophy) --- Get the XXL BOB
Headshot! (Bronze Trophy) --- First Headshot with a gun
I Survived! (Gold Trophy) --- Finish Game in Standard Mode
Let's Go Shopping (Silver Trophy) --- Get into the Supermarket
Outbreak (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 50 zombies
Pandemic (Gold Trophy) --- Kill 200 zombies
Safehouse (Bronze Trophy) --- Make it to the Safehouse
The Nursery (Gold Trophy) --- Get into the Nursery
The Ultimate Survivor (Platinum Trophy) --- Earn every Trophy in the game
Tower of London (Silver Trophy) --- Get into the Tower of London
Unbreakable (Gold Trophy) --- Reach a Survivor Score of 2000 points

Unstoppable (Gold Trophy) --- Finish Game in Survival Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website