Sunday, November 27, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Metrico

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Compulsive Explorer (Bronze) --- Found all the collectibles.
Efficient mind (Bronze) --- Completed World 4 in one play session without using the circle button.
Einzelganger (Bronze) --- Entered a door 4 times where less than 50% of all players had done so.
Following the masses (Bronze) --- Entered a door 4 times where more than 50% of all players had done so.
Getting into the mood (Bronze) --- Interacted with all forms of input, right at the start of World 1.
Low casualty rate (Bronze) --- Completed World 3 in one play session while killing less than 18 enemies.
Minimizing Jumps (Bronze) --- Completed World 1 in one play session without jumping more than 42 times.
Mortality rate = zero (Bronze) --- Completed World 2 in one play session without dying.
Observing Details (Bronze) --- Found a collectible.
Optimized mind (Bronze) --- Completed World 6 in one play session without using the triangle button.

Single perspective (Bronze) --- Completed World 5 in one play session without turning the Vita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website