Monday, November 14, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Need For Speed: Rivals - Complete Edition

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
10 Heat (Gold) --- Reach Heat 10.
5 Buster (Silver) --- Bust a Racer at Heat 5 or greater.
5, 4, 3, 2, Mach 1! (Silver) --- Get 50 seconds of air time in any Ford car.
8 Buster (Gold) --- Bust a Racer at Heat 8 or greater.
Bigger Points (Silver) --- Bank 500,000 in one go.
Buddy Bust (Bronze) --- Bust a Friend.
Bust 50 (Silver) --- Bust 50 Racers.
Cop Rank 10 (Bronze) --- Reach Cop Rank 10.
Cop Rank 20 (Bronze) --- Reach Cop Rank 20.
Cop Rank 40 (Silver) --- Reach Cop Rank 40.
Cop Rank 5 (Bronze) --- Reach Cop Rank 5.
Cop Rank 60 (Gold) --- Reach Cop Rank 60.
Deep Down, You Know You Want To (Silver) --- Drive 50 cumulative minutes in any Ford then enter garage.
First National (Bronze) --- Bank your first score.
Friendly Race (Bronze) --- Win a Race against a Friend.
Gold Master (Gold) --- Earn 100 Gold medals across both factions.
Lcnce n Rgstrtn pls (Bronze) --- Bust 10 Racers in a Mustang.
Multiplier (Silver) --- Hit a X 10 Multiplier.
Platinum Trophy (Platinum) --- Earn all Need for Speed Rivals Trophies.
Professional Collector (Gold) --- Purchase 10 Racer vehicles.
Racer Rank 10 (Bronze) --- Reach Racer Rank 10.
Racer Rank 20 (Bronze) --- Reach Racer Rank 20.
Racer Rank 40 (Silver) --- Reach Racer Rank 40.
Racer Rank 5 (Bronze) --- Reach Racer Rank 5.
Racer Rank 60 (Gold) --- Reach Racer Rank 60.

Upgrade Master (Gold) --- Upgrade all Cop Pursuit Tech in one car to maximum level and equip both slots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website