Friday, November 4, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Nano Assault Neo-X

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
100% (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear a cell with 100%
15,000 Credits (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect 15,000 credits
5000 Credits (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect 5000 credits
Bonus Forever! (Silver Trophy) --- Survive 60 seconds in the bonus round
Lifesaver (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete a cluster without losing a life
One Hit Wonder (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete a cell without getting hit
One Hit Wonder 2 (Gold Trophy) --- Complete a cluster without getting hit
Only 60 seconds (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish a cell in under 60 seconds
Score 1,000,000 (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach a score of 1,000,000
Score 2,000,000 (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach a score of 2,000,000
Score 750,000 (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach a score of 750,000
Survive 10 (Bronze Trophy) --- Survive 10 cells in Survivor Mode
Survive 25 (Silver Trophy) --- Survive 25 cells in Survivor Mode

Survive Five (Bronze Trophy) --- Survive five cells in Survivor Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website